Meeting her

•••Ellie's POV•••

I was wandering around in the woods. I didn't had any place to stay. So i was walking around, looking for a place to sleep, while i had a big bag with me, smart, i thought. People could rob me, kill me, or even rape me, like that freak, David."You're going to make it... You're strong! And you're going to meet up with Joel too! Everything's gonna be alright.. So dont worry.." She heard some noises. A sneeze? Yup, i heard it right. Someone sneezed. I said in a hard tone."COME OUT, BEFORE I BLOW UP YOUR HEAD!"

•••••Clementine's POV••••

I heard a loud voice, a girls one. I quickly grabbed my gun and looked up. I said calmly."What..?" I wasn't in the mood to talk, or be robbed. I secretly wished that that person would shoot me, and that i would be in pain. I hugged the baby, i was holding and said."If you want to,shoot me. I don't think i like life anyways... Not anymore."
The girl came out and i could see her face. She had freckles and red/brownish hair. I could say she was around the age of 14. She smirked and saw that i was just a little kid."Now, Now. Don't be so depressed." She said. I glared at her and pointed my gun at her. She shot. A loud ringing noise was all i could hear. Fuck sake... Why am i still here? Oh... She shot the fucking tree. Not great aim she got...

•••Ellie's POV•••

I sighed. The girl didn't looked shocked when i shot the tree. Just stared at me with those golden-hazel eyes. Dang. Looked right through my soul. She looked 11. Adorable, i thought. She kind of reminded me of Riley... They could be related, if Riley was still alive, people'd thought they were sisters. Anyways. The girl probably heard a loud ringing sound for like, 5 minutes, and we kept staring at eachother until she said."Are you going to tell me your name?" I shook my head."Uhhh, it's Ellie. Yours?" I sat next to her. She had a baby with her. I wonder who's it is. Her mother's? From someone from her group? Hers!? I mean.. Rape does excist. And there's no way to like.. Doing it away... She caught me staring at the baby and said."My name's Clementine. And it's not mine, it's from a women in my.. Well. It WAS my group.. They're all gone. So i'm all alone." Poor girl. I thought. I felt like Clementine and i clicked right away. I stood up and reached out my hand. She looked super weird at me."C'mon. We'll wander around together. We're gonna make a group." She grabbed my hand. I felt like there was going to be a but."Ugh.. Okay... BUT! You're going to take care of AJ too!" She laughed for a second. It's adorable. I smiled and nodded."Okay, Okay."

(( ØKÅŸ THĮŠ WĀŚ MŸ FĪRŠT ~FÅÑFÌĆTÏØŃ~ And i suck but idgaf. I RPed before... So i'm not a HUGE noob... I think.))