What would i do without you?

•••Clementine's POV•••

I heard Ellie's voice. I ran all around the friggin mall to get inside. I looked back to see if Ellie was following me. No.... She wasn't. I opened the backdoor of the mall and ran in the big building. I looked around to see if Ellie was somewhere. I felt tears coming up and my stomach felt like it was torn apart and put in a roller coaster for 10 times. I quietly closed the door and took a deep breath. Ellie isn't gone.. She couldn't be. I bet she's here somewhere. I said to myself. I walked up one of those roller stairs. I heard a few noises. Someone was struggling. I heard a familiar voice. It was Ellie. I could hear she was in trouble."GET OFF OF ME ASSHOLE!" She yelled. I opened the door and saw that a man was ontop of Ellie. Trying to put Ellie's pants off. Ellie struggled and stabbed the man. I grabbed my screwdriver and jammed it into the mans head. Ellie looked shocked up at me."Clem!" I grabbed her shirt and handed it to her. She first hugged me tight. Tears started rolling down her cheek."That freak-- He-- He wanted to rape me.." I hugged her back. I sighed."I know.. And i was here, i still am.." Ellie put on her shirt and i turned around. The dead was almost gone. Into the woods. Holy shit. That was a fucking horde. I shrugged and turned back at Ellie. She was wiping the tears away."So. Saw a few stores that had food when i was getting raped!? " Ellie glared at me. I rolled my eyes and said."Bloody hell Ellie, be happy i even got to help you before you were completely naked! And no, i didn't. I got to run around the whole fucking mall to get inside." Ellie giggled a bit. Why the fuck was she giggling?"Bloody Hell? English much?" I got a random feeling to slap the freckles off her. Instead i just growled quietly. Ellie smiled and said."Thank you, Clem. I dunno what would happen you weren't here.. I shrugged."Ah. You can survive alone so.. Probably survive." Ellie pinched my arm."Stupid! I would probably die."

•••Ellie's POV•••

I grabbed Clementine's hand and walked out of this store. I didn't feel weird. Or sad. Clementine looked a little sad."Hey, what'cha thinking 'bout, panda?" I laughed and jumped infront of her."Uh... Nothing.." I sighed."Shut up. I know there's somethin'." I hummed a bit."No need to tell me though." I sang out loud now. Clementine stared at me. I got off-tune alot. I can't stand it if she stares at me."Uh.. Stop staring at me.." Clementine shook her head and sang the song i was singing just a minute ago. I joined her. She sounded really good, she probably had some lessons. I grabbed her hand and her waist and started dancing. She laughed and danced along. Damn, it's hard to dance and sing on tune at both times. I saw a mattress store. I was already interested. I stopped with the singing and dancing and opened the door."Ohhhh mah gawd!" I stormed into the store and jumped at one of the beds. Just the ground was filthy. Not the beds though.. Weird. Clementine pinched me on my arm."Ow! Why did you have to do that!?" Clementine pointed at the stairs."There could be walkers." She whispered. Clementine and i walked upstairs. There were just two of 'em."Easy to take." I snook up to it and jammed my knife in it's head. Clementine did the same. But missed it's head a few times. She got frustrated and kicked it's knee, so it would fall, and put the screwdriver in the back of it's head. Nice methode. Where did she learn that? I saw a candle laying on the floor. I picked it up and sighed."Got any lighters?" Clementine nodded and gave me her lighter."Cute." I lighted the candle and walked to one of the beds."You gonna put the place on fire?" I shook my head and put the candle down at the bedside table. Clementine jumped on the bed."Hey! I wanted to lay there!" Clementine smirked and said rather child-ish like."I got on the bed first. So it's mine!" I pouted and laid on the other bed. Clementine was asleep fast, i heard her snore.

I got up from a nightmare. I could not sleep after that! Horrible. I stood up and laid next to Clem. I felt safe already. And soon i was snoring too.

•••Clementine's POV•••

I heard a noise next to me. I slowly turned around. Because i was scared to see what that noise was. I realized, that the 'thing' next to me had freckles, a pony tail and red-brownish hair. It was Ellie. I giggled and woke her up."Hey. Why are you sleeping here?" Ellie's face got red."I uh.. Had a nightmare and i was scared to go to bed again.. And alone." I couldn't hold my laugh in now. Ellie looked offended."Sorry...Sorry. I'd do that too if i had a nightmare." It was kinda weird that a 14 years old girl would do that.. Oh well, Ellie was a weird one though. Since Ellie woke me up with that snoring of her, i couldn't sleep anymore."Let's play a game." I said."What kind of game?" Ellie raised an eyebrow."Umm... I spy with my little eye?" Ellie laughed when i said that."That's a kids game!" I felt offended."Have you forgotten that we are kids?" Ellie nodded."Oh yeah... Uh, i spy with my little eye.. A candle." I shook my head."Nope.. Let's not play that. Let's just talk... So. You and Riley. You guys were a thing right?" Ellie sighed."I guess.. I don't really know. But hey, she's like.. In a better place now.. So let's not talk about the past. Okey-doki?" I felt guilty, i shouldn't have said that. I nodded and closed my eyes."What're you doing?" Ellie asked me. I shrugged."Going back to sleep.." Ellie sighed and pecked me on the cheek. My face got red as a tomato. "G-Good night Clem.." Ellie's face was red too. I smiled a bit."N-Night E-El.." I fell asleep again. Ellie just kissed my cheek.. Woah..

When it was morning Ellie woke me up, well. She pushed me off the bed."WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I rubbed my eyes and got up."Ellie, why did you do that!?" I asked, still half asleep."So that you'll wake up." I got on the bed again and sighed."Uuuugh.." Ellie laughed."C'mon cutie, we gotta do some groceries shopping." I got up again."Wait. What did you just call me?" Ellie shrugged."Cutie, i mean, you're super cute. So.." I shook my head like an 8 years old."I'm not so cute like you.." I muttered under my breath. Ellie smirked and walked away."What did you say, Panda?" I followed her."I'm not an Panda!" Ellie ran out of the store."Ellie!" She ignored me completely. She ran into a different store. I heard the door swinging. A few walkers and clickers followed her. Fuck sake Ellie! I followed the dead and heard Ellie swearing. I grabbed my screwdriver and killed the things that were in my way to save Ellie. One of 'em grabbed my arm and jammed it's teeth in it. I didn't feel any pain though. I stood there, frozen. I'm going to die.. I'm gonna die..

((HUEHAHA YEE THAT WAS UNEXPECTED WASN'T IT? I'm not done yet though...