Chapter.1

Nate and Sully,two adventurers that like to hunt for treasure well ancient treasure worth a chuck load of money.
Sully finds these items so he can be a multi-Billionaire and Nate hunts these with sully to discover his ancestors.
These men work together well mainly Nate while Sully smokes a cigar.Until they hit the jackpot!
They found a ancient relic in the depths of a jungle in Switzerland as they travel all over the world.
As they found this sully literally sh-ted himself;
While heading to their jeep heading for the airport something horrible happened.While Nate was tired of walking and doing everything he decided to take a drink of water from his back.He gave the relic to Sully and specifically said "Sully! don't screw anything up or I swear".As Sully replied with a stupid answer as always "Ok Nate don't bust a nut I won't break or do anything"...

But he did he saw a button on the side that had some writing like Greek or Latin.
Suddenly it falls out of his hand leaving a portal that looked like a rainbow,As Sully opened it he fell in before it even finished its thing.
Nate followed in not thinking of what he did shouting "SULLY!"
Now they both find them selfs stuck in none reality world where everything is ??????.

Thanks for reading and please "Vote,like and follow."