TO WHOM I SERVE

'Unknown pov'

'Where am I?'....'Who am I?'....'Why can't I remember...?'. I desperately tried to remember what happened but nothing came across my mind."I see you're awake", I heard a voice. I look around and saw a male in the corner of the room. This male was wearing a black Yukata, his hair passed his shoulders, it was also black, his eyes were blood red. His eyes had slits in them. At a lost of words, I hadn't realized that he has began moving, I almost missed he mentioning to follow him. We were now walking, as we were walking I started to scan my surroundings,by the looks of it we were in a house. The house looked like a giant maze, there were rooms everywhere, some were even floating in the air, the hallways were lighted up with a Japanese style landturn, but there was something wired about this house, I can't put my finger on it. 'Is just me or is this place moving!?'. That's when It hit me, the house was constantly changing, rooms were desapairing and reapairing but what really caught my interest was how the room changed at the sound of a biwa. After a few minutes of walking we arrived at room. The man opened the doors, behind the door was like an entirely different dimension. There was a big mansion with flowers and animals everywhere. It the middle of the flower garden was a girl. She had long maroon hair that reached her thighs, she had godly curves. She turned around to face the mad and said "Welcome back, father. " she smiled but stopped as soon as she saw me "Who is that, father?" She asked whilst she furrowed her eyebrows. "He is newly turned demon that I am a signing to you". There was a moment of silence before she began to speak again " As You Wish, father "
              Seemingly satisfied by this answer, the man turned to leave before send one last glance my way. I felt a shiver go down my spine from that cold glance.
                "Who are you?" The woman spoke in a cold tone. "Forgive me, I haveth  no Name. " I replied. "Is that so? Well then.. I shall give you a name"

_________________________________________

HA! THE CHAPTER IS OUT!!!!!AS PROMISED!! Thank you all for waiting so patiently 🙏. Also thank you for 32 views!!! Sorry if the chapter doesn't make sense, I don't use scripts when writing I just right what comes to mind. Anyways I need your opinion on something, should I make chapter 3 about Sumiko past or something else?

‼️NOTICE ‼️
            GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, THE AUTHOR HAS MADE SLIGHT ADJUSTMENTS TO THIS CHAPTER AND SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.