"To Whom I Serve, Part Two"

Previous, on: "This Time, I won't Fail. "

"Who are you?" The woman spoke in a cold tone. "Forgive me, I haveth no Name. " I replied. "Is that so? Well then.. I shall give you a name"

3rd Person's Point Of View:

"W-what?" Replied the young man. "I shall give you a name." The woman repeated, stairing deeply in the man's eyes. She then lifted her hand and placed it under her chin. "Now, what shall I call you?" She asked no one in particular.

After a minute or two, the woman had started smiling. "Ah, I have the perfect name." She stated. "From this day forward, you name shall be.... Akaza"

Akaza's Point Of View:

Akaza...? It's.. It's.. Perfect. 'Akaza' said to himself. "Now, What Is Your Name?"

"My name is.... Akaza"

"Wonderful, Now listen carefully and never forget this name." The woman said.

"My name is.. Tanjiro"

"It is my pleasure to serve you.....Lady Tanjiro"

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ☆ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Welcome to the end of this chapter, this chapter show's the growing relationship between both Akaza and "Tanjiro"

The next chapter will show the daily duties "tanjiro" has to take on.

Note from creator, my dearest apologies for the late chapter, I was busy with my "End Of Year exams". Thankfully, I'm on summer break and will be using this time to improve this story and my writing. Yours Truly, Creator~San.