Life Continues

Deena soon woke up all sweaty not knowing why but feeling good right next to Sam then they realized Sams mom was gone they could do as much things as they want and be as loud is the want. Deena held Sam down onto Sams bed biting her then when Deena started unzipping Sams pant eating her clean out Deena then starts unzipping her pants and starts scissors with Sam being loud with no one to hear once they were done they laid on Sams bed all sweaty waiting to cool down so they can go for round 2. "I have never felt better", Deena said gasping for air while holding onto Sams thigh then they continue for round 2 they start going at it again then all of a sudden Sams mom appears and catches then scissoring Kicking Deena out of her house fully naked without throwing out her clothes.

Deena was mad that Sams mom always had to ruin everything but that's how life goes Deena was sad again until she went to school the next day there she saw Sam. "Hey babe how are you doing today" Deena asked with a wide smile on her face as she grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom that's where they started to unzipping and start eating out each breath they took was to hard to take in because of what they had going on until Deena got on top of Sam and started giving her hickeys and blowing her brains out " oh fuck me hod uhh" Sam said gasping for air as Deena was playing around with her fingers "harder harder uhh" Sam said while looking Deena in the eyes the. They walked out the bathroom and continued there normal day at school.