Chapter 6

Devaughn's POV2 days earlier

Devaughn's POV
2 days earlier....

"Man whatchu mean Keith, do you know my daughter or not?"

"Yeah but I don't know where she live at, all I know is that she goes to famu" Keith said

"Ok, get close to her friend, I have something I need to tell celi"

"Oh nvm, I don't know who celi is, i think her name is Dream"

"Mannnn, whatever street name her brother gave to her, her name is araceli in my book"

"Ok" Keith replied

" here's your pay find my daughter and you and ya boys can get more"

"Ard"

Devaughn is the leader of money mafia on of the largest gangs on the east coast. Money mafia goes from New York all the way down to Atlanta and Miami.

"Yo boss, who you looking for"

"My daughter araceli or Dream as y'all may know her, why?"

"Cause we going to Miami tomorrow you want us to ride down campus?"

"Yeah,do that and keep tabs on her"

"Ard"

I need to find celi, or the streets will. I know she hates me probably but I still want her safe. This why her mama wanted me away from her... I thought to myself, shaking my head.

"Mann, the things people do for money" I said to myself

Keith POV

"Yoooo nas" I said talking to him and mir about the plan

"We going to Miami tomorrow and tell tj, quan, Cali, and mya ig to pack" I told them

"Ard, forrrr..." nas said

"We gotta find them jawns that we saw at the party and become close with them"

"So basically fake a relationship" Mir said

"Yeah, basically, but here's the thing, you niggas can't get attached"

"Ard, nas can't participate" quan said

"Man fuck y'all" nas said while laughing

We done this before and I got attached to shawty turns out she was cheating on me with the opps for money.

I'm mad Nas can't participate because he usually was the one that was successful at this typa shit cause it take a lot for this nigga to like you, you gotta have the looks or personality or both. And usually he knew that this was just business and for money. His exs usually dated him for his money, then cheated on him, cause he was too "mean".

Mir was fucked over so many times that he'll talk to girls for like a month then let them go.

Quan and tj don't cuff girls at all. They too goofy for girls to even take them seriously.