✨the new kid✨

TW\\ alcohol, abuse, swearing, yelling, f slur, sexual talk

-Jschlatt's POV-

Jschlatt was a new kid to Brooklyn high school he was nervous to meet people and make friends, and also be mean to people schlatt has anger issues and since his mom didn't do anything they have gotten worse than they where a few years ago he and his mom had to move to there new house because at his old school a kid made fun of him for not having a dad but one day schlatt had enough and he started to fight back but he almost killed a kid and he was afraid of doing that at this new school schlatt and his mom had just arrived at the Brooklyn high school his mom had just got out of the car and schlatt had followed behind her schlatt wasn't paying attention and ran into the door his mom just looked at him in disappointment and yelled "AREN'T YOU GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR ITS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO YOUR ALREADY A FAGGOT I DONT NEED YOU TO BE A FAILURE TO" these words had been repeated to schlatt so many times he didn't care and showed no sign of his carding this made his mom mad so she slapped him so hard it made a mark he could only open the door and meet the principal they walked in and the principal greeted them with a nice warm welcome "hello you must be schlatt,my name is ms.puffy your in class 5A and here is your schedule" his schedule was pretty sort but he didn't know where to find any of the classes 'where are all of these classes at I could ask her but she is really busy already and I don't want to pile onto that stress' schlatt was deep in thought in till his mom looked at him with a glair of annoyance he was embarrassed to say the least you could see his cheeks tern a light pink color he looked at me puff and just blurred out "t-thank you it was nice meeting you" you
Could tell he was embarrassed by how fast he was talking you cod barely understand him ms.puffy excused him to his class ' maybe I can ask someone if they can show me but I doubt that anyone would help me they memo in this school is don't talk to people you don't kno-' schlatt bumped into Wilbur schlatt was thinking of an apology but he couldn't get one out he was just sitting on the ground looking up at Wilbur he looked down at me and said in a mototoned (mototoned??) Voice "are you stupid or something I was standing here" schlatt finally got something to come out of his mouth "i-im sorry I wasn't p-paying attention and-" he was interrupted by Wilbur "hmm you look cute you can go for now but tomorrow ain't going to be so great play toy" schlatt was blushing a lot if you walked by him you could tell he was red but schlatt just ran to the bathroom and after he cleaned himself up he went to class.

-time skip-

Schlatt was leaving school and he was walking home he then realized that Wilbur was going the same way he was he sped up and so did Wilbur bit Wilbur stayed behind him schlatt arrived at his house and Wilbur arrived at his schlatt panicked because Wilbur was his neighbor schlatt walked in and found his mom passed out on the couch schlatt went to his room and opened the window to let some wind in schlatt had a beer in his hand and was sitting in front of his window playing Minecraft on his pc Wilbur's window looks into schlatts room so Wilbur opened his window to spy on schlatt to see if there was anything to tease him with Wilbur watched as schlatt chugged down the beer and drew a picture of Wilbur to have on his wall schlatt then started rambling to himself about how pretty Wilbur is and how he wished he could just kiss him right there on the spot he then was just saying anything out loud he said "I wonder if he would sleep with me is he a top or bottom what if I am the bottom" Wilbur was a dark red color and then schlatt caught him schlatt was just embarrassed but Wilbur said something that made schlatt wonder "what if I do top you tomorrow night" schlatt was just sitting there but took a big drink from his beer "come over here and impress me" Wilbur said with a deep voice schlatt didn't know if he was serious or not but he found out he was serious pretty soon when Wilbur said "well hurry up" "are you serious" schlatt said in a nervous voice Wilbur's words made him blush even more "duh now hurry and don't get caught by my family I'll be waiting at the door" schlatt went over to Wilbur's house and was greeted by Wilbur but when he walked in Wilbur shut the door a little to loud and Dave woke up Dave is Wilbur's brother Dave just looked at Wilbur and said "don't be loud and wear protection" 'how did he know maybe Wilbur told him' but when he looked up at Wilbur he looked just as confused as him Wilbur just said "how did you know what we where up to" Dave just looked at Wilbur with a half asleep expression and said "I heard you all the way down here and I would have fucked him by now to" schlatt was blushing and looking at Dave but Dave just said "what you want a pice of me to" Wilbur looked upset and yelled "NO HES ONLY FUCKING ME YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK HIM OY I AM" schlatt looked at them with a worried face seeing the two boys fight over having sex with him.

Finally done I'll post the next chapter soon this took so long to write

Word count : 1020