Comfy Flicker

Comfy Flicker is Cozy Glow's older brother who just wants to prove to his parents that he's more worthy than Cozy.

Backstory: Comfy was three years old when his parents announced that he was getting a little sister. He was excited at first, but when his parents payed a lot more attention to his sister, he was upset. Things went the wrong way for him and he went corrupted, just wanting attention from his parents. Once he found out his sister went to the School Of Hero's, he had a plan to ruin her role. He went to the school for a couple weeks, hiding his true feelings until one day, he found out that his sister was teaming with Tirek to drain all of the magic from Equestria. As soon as he found out, he used it to his advantage and told their parents. Cozy got grounded. His parents started to pay more attention to Comfy. Things were going well until one day, everything changed. Twilight sent Comfy to Tartarus and his parents told him to move out. Cozy had claimed that Comfy was the one who was draining the magic. Twilight went to Comfy's cell and ripped his soul out of his body. No more Comfy, or so they thought. Comfy came back eight years later and decided to say with Cozy. He helped her and the others win the battle of the heros and villains and got his old body back.

Current State: Flicker is mentally unstable, but physically just fine.