King Sombra

King Sombra is good friends with Cozy, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Trixie. He was never a dark spot in the light until Cozy had came along.

Backstroy: The year was 1975, and Sombra was two at the time. Everyone thought, 'He's young, he really can't hurt anyone.' Well they were practically right, but his parents thought about the future for Sombra and decided to take him someplace far away from their town. It wasn't long before someone found him, and since he was left there by himself for at least two hours, they decided to take him to the orphanage. A few years passed by and Sombra was five years old. The orphanage wasn't really that strict, but they hated Sombra for some reason. He always thought it was because of the fact he was different. But they didn't hate him, they were scared of him. They didn't want to take care of a Umbrum. It was too much especially since it was the age he learned how to turn into his shadow form. They decided to just let him take care of himself. Bad idea. This lead to him running away from the place. It turned in a good way though. He made a friend. He thought he would be happy his friend, but at the Crystal Faire, things didn't turn out so well. His friend, Radiant Hope, probably wouldn't have gotten her cutie mark if her friend was a pony. Sombra had decided to go back to the orphanage and take care of himself until he was old enough to live on his own. So that's what he did for most of his life until he was eighteen. He was forced to leave the orphanage. He decided to go and find a apartment. It was four years until he decided to take over the Crystal Empire since Princess Amore's statue pieces was all across Equestria.
He succeeded until the Princesses banished him. But he had took the Empire with him. He decided if he couldn't have it, nobody can have it. It was a thousand years later and as we all know, he failed to take the Empire back. At this point, he gave up. He decided to head back to his apartment to live 'normally'

Current State: Just Fine Physically, but Mentally Unstable.