9th Rule: believe that it's going to be alright

...

They become closer until Ikin was in her 5th year,next year is her last year which mean they would separate.Even that time,no one knows they are a couple.Ikin said she was embarrassed to fall in love with someone younger and Asahi understand. Until one day, Asahi asked her if they can become official. Ikin refuses as hard as she can.And again,Asahi stays silent.Like doesn't do anything.

When Ikin was in 6th year,her last year,her biggest secret reveals.Not openly,but silently.

Asahi came to the rooftop and he brought Ikin's favorite cake,Ikin's favorite bouquet of flowers,Ikin's favorite chocolate and lots of gift. Here's a thing,he hopes that he could celebrate their anniversary today cause Ikin never remembers this date even after they had spend 4-3 years together.he hopes with all his heart that Ikin would remember,just this year and it's enough.

When he was about to open the door,he heard his name come out from Ikin's friend.

*:Until when are you gonna hooked up with that Asahi boy? You don't like him,you like Okinawa,why still stuck with him?

Ikin:You think I want to? It's for the sake of somebody who is important to me,that's why I was hooked up with him.If they didn't forced me to be friends with him,I won't even be near him.

*:Have you told him about Okinawa?

Ikin:No,because he will cry his ass out.*laughs."But they would hate me if that happens.

*:Just do it than being hooked with a nerdy.Your happiness with Okinawa is more important than that nerdy boy.

Ikin:Yea,Yeah I'll do it this evening.

*:You texted him,right now,girl.

Ikin:Fine,but mine was out of battery.

*:You sucks,Ikin.Than you had to do it wh-..

...:Ikin!

Ikin:I-Ishi...*her eyes widened.

Asahi:Oh,your friends are here too.Good,they could celebrate with us.

Ikin:C-Celebrate what?

Asahi:Hmm? Our anniversary,did you forgot? *he looks at Ikin in the eyes.He even raised his eyebrow.

Ikin:Umm,n-no,I-

Asahi:That's okay,I know you've been stressed out with assignments and it's your last year.It could be frustrating sometimes.Let's just eat,good thing I bought all these already.