11th Rule: friendzone ( : (

Nitta:Oh it's you, Tenten. Searching for your shortie son,huh? *raised his eyebrow.

Tenten: I told you already,he's not my son.

Nitta:I-

-:TenTen! *put his hand around Tenten's shoulder.

Tenten:Oh great,I came here to give you something but now I got wet instead.*stare at Taki.

Taki:You have something for me? What is it?

TenTen:This kid,you told me to cooked,right? *flick Taki's forehead.

Nitta:Hey,Hey! Go somewhere else,okay.You hurt my eyes and ears.

Taki:This is bestie,you know?

TenTen:Let's talk somewhere else,don't disturb Itta.

Taki:Ugh,fine.I let you win this time, Itta.

Nitta:Yes,yes,please go.Obey your mum.

Taki:*hit Nitta and left with TenTen.

Nitta:*look at his watch."Asahi,I guess that's it for today.You need to rest as well.

Asahi:Oh,alright.Are you going somewhere,Itta?

Nitta:I have a lunch date with my sisters,they'll kill me if I'm late.

Asahi:Okay,then.Thank you,have a good afternoon.

Nitta:Come on,we're bros.No need to be formal.Bye,I'll see you tomorrow,okay.

Asahi:Okay,bye Itta.

At home...

Asahi:Ugh,I'm exhausted.*taking off his club's jacket which left him wearing sleeveless shirt and long pants.

Jun:You're a swimmer,it's basic.Don't let me lecture you about my training for skating.

Asahi:I'm tired of it already.

Jun:Let's go out,Mummy and Daddy weren't home.They just left a few minutes earlier and our maids have gone home already.

Asahi:Seriously?! I'm to lazy to change.

Jun:Just wear what you're wearing,It looks cool,plus we are going to eat,not to a formal party.

Asahi:Okay,Okay,whatever. Let's get going.

Jun:Let's go!

At the mall °-°

Jun:I'm stuffed.

-:Excuse me,are you the most popular skater? Can I get a picture?

Jun:Umm,sure.*click.

-:Thank you so much,enjoy your meal.

Asahi:Well,well.

Jun:Shush,That's why I want to wear mask.

Asahi:Can you eat with your masked on? No,right? So no point of hiding anyway.

Jun:Ugh,fine.Let's go somewhere.

Asahi:Let's go to that store.

Jun:Okay.*follows his brother.

In the shop...

Asahi:Jun,look at this,it's so cute.

Jun:Yeah,I love the blue one. *phone rings."I'm going to answer this,don't go to far,okay.

Asahi:Alright.

"Akashi,what do you think? Do you like it?"

"It's fine."

"Akashi,a more specific responses,please."

"Look,this is sucks,you want to hit on somebody,then quit being such a coward.Don't use me as your postman,you asshole." *not that loud but enough to make Asahi and that guy out of words.
"I'm out."

"Akashi,wait!"

"Ah!" *bumped and fall.

Asahi:I-I'm sorry,are you alright? *lend a hand.

-:I'm fine,thank you.*get herself up,accidentally stare at whom she bumped."Asahi,

Asahi:A-Akashi,

-:Akashi,are you alright? Did this guy hurt you? Hey! Watch where you're going.

Akashi:He didn't hurt me,at all.Now get out of my sight,please.I need my alone time,Okinawa.

Asahi:*shocked.'Okinawa?*Akashi is going to left,he manage to hold her hand,stopping her."C-Can we t-talk,if you don't...

Akashi:Sure.

Asahi:Let's talk there,my treat.

Akashi:*smiled."Don't regret later."

Asahi:*smiled.His heart was soft seeing the white haired girl smiling softly at him.'Maybe,Junie was right.Same names,different personality.

Akashi:So,what are you doing here? Specifically.

Asahi:Having lunch and buying things.

Akashi:Alone?

Asahi:Oh,no.I'm with my brother but he's answering his phone.

Akashi:I see.

Asahi:How about you? You're all dressed up,can't be for shopping here obviously.

Akashi:Actually,I attended a lunch date earlier and I- bumped with that guy.

Asahi:Oh,alright.It's just,I never seen you fully dressed up.

Akashi:Ah,it's okay.

Asahi:How is your parents?

Akashi:They're fine but getting busier with projects and appointments.It sucks to see them rushing from place to place.

Asahi:Same here.*sad laugh.

Akashi:Oh shoot,I forgot to do something.Can you come with me?

Asahi:What?

Akashi:I promise it won't take long.*grabbed Asahi's hand and pulled him into a shop.

Asahi:Why didn't you just tell me that you're choosing a plushie for your brother,I won't be that nervous though.

Akashi:Sorry, it's just I'm not really familiar here,I always with my sister or my brother, never by myself.

Asahi:Is it for his birthday?

Akashi:Yup,plus his upcoming audition and competition.

Asahi:So that's mean I could get one from you too,huh?

Akashi:Why?

Asahi:My birthday is around too and I attend the audition and the competition,as well.*smiled.

Akashi:I'll think about it.

-:ASAHI ISHIDA,I SWEAR I'LL-

^woops,better luck next time,hahahaha.
I'll stop here and let you decide how it will turns out in one condition,you need to write a comment,okie.(ik I'm dying to hear a word from you but at least vote to let me know)

Enough with the sad talk,better work out a new chapter.So,see you in the next chapter.

(To the #TDOPP readers,I'm sorry for not update a chapter yet,cause I'm still finding things that can make my fantasy mind working,so I'm watching some historical/fantasy drama,if you had any recommendations,pls tell me.I need it.So yeah)

Bye,have a nice day.

《Author Out》

#TDOPP
#ALFA

𝓅𝒾ℯ𝒹𝓅♡︎