First day of punishment

*Xaviers pov*

I was complete shocked when I saw my mom pull out a bag of diapers they looked to big for a baby so I immediately guessed they were for me, I wanted to run but I couldn't it was like I was frozen in shock, I then felt my mom touching my shoulders and then I was on our couch and she was pulling my pants down with a diaper in her other hand, I then gained feeling again and I tried to get up but my mom slapped my leg, it wasn't that hard but I knew she wasn't messing around when she did.

"Ok well firstly here's a pacifier" Xaviers mom says while putting a pacifier in his mouth.

                                             This one is the one his mom put in his mouth

Xaviers mom than began taking of his socks and shoes and then his shirt and replaced his shirt with a onesie 

And a jumper over the onesie Xavier was on the verge of tears as his mom snapped the buttons over his diaper she then picked him up and he started crying

*Xaviers pov*

I'm so glad my little sister isn't here other wise she would be laughing her head of right now, she is only a year younger then me so whenever she has the chance to act older then me she will take it, luckily she was invited to spend two weeks at her friends beach house, my dad went to drop her off and went to work, my dad works late so he probably won't even be home tonight. 

*Xaviers moms pov*

It was quite obvious that Xavier was embarrassed and scared because his head was tucked into my neck and I could feel his tears on my shoulder, I started to make him a bottle of milk and I crushed up a bladder weakener and put it in as well, then I put the bottle in the microwave to heat it up. Once I had the bottle all warmed up I sat on the couch and started to feed him, he wouldn't accept it at first but then I reminded him about the punishments.

*Xaviers pov* 

As my mom put the bottle of milk in my mouth I started the suck on it because I really didn't want to be punished, it tasted like warm milk but a bit sweater, I finished the bottle pretty quickly and I had the hic-ups my mom sat me on her lap and then patted my back, I've seen adults do this to babies to make them burb but I knew it wasn't going to work on me-, *burb* did  I just?- 

Xavier started blushing but then something worse happened, he needed to pee.                                   

*Xaviers pov*

I tried to hold it for as long as I could but my mom could see me struggling and started to bounce me up and down and that did it, i accidentally let go and I was peeing myself, I started crying and  I buried my face into my moms neck, I could feel the warmness being absorbed by the diaper, my mom then unbuttoned the onesie and checked my diaper.

"Hmm I think it can hold quite a bit more", she said as my face widened as I realised I would have to stay in this wet diaper for a while, my mom stuck my pacifier back in my mouth as she got up and went to grab the tv remote and she turned on paw patrol.

She grabbed a box behind the couch and started unboxing whatever was inside, I got a quick glance of what the box said, 'Jolly Jumper' but their was a picture of a boy who looked about my age in it, she started looking at the instructions and started building it.

By the time she had finished my diaper was cold but she didn't change me she just picked me up and put me inside I started watching paw patrol as that was the only thing I could do while my mom was making dinner, I then felt a similar feeling of warmness in my diaper, I looked down and realised I was wetting myself. I looked at my diaper to see it had expanded about twice the size it was when my mom had first put it on my, I looked behind me at my mom.                                 "What's wrong baby?" She asked I start crying and she comes over to me and picks me up and realises my diaper is warm and full.

_______________________________________ _______________________________________

Words: 804

Thanks for reading hope your enjoying so far :)