02 - drunk and horny 🔞

•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
Rule Number One
[Chapter 02]

"Drunk and Horny."
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

WARNING: MATURE SCENES. READ RESPONSIBLY.  🔞
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
Flashbacks.

"Y/N? Y/N, please don't pass out. I'll bring you in my place. C'mon stand up." the guy pleaded, holding you by your waist. You're heavier than he thought.

"Who are you?" You squinted your eyes and move your head closer to to the guy holding you. Despite of being drunk, you recognized him. "Oh! It's you, Jungkook! My hottie ex!" You giggled and circled your arms on his neck. He's now supporting all your weight. "I didn't know you'd be here!"

"This bar is literally below the building where I live." He replied, "Let's go."

"Wait- Do you know someone who's good at you know? I wanna be laid so bad!" You shamelessly asked. You're so fucking horny since before you arrived.

"You mean, someone experienced?" He confirmed and you nodded. "I don't know anyone amd it's not time for that. You're so wasted, Y/N. What happened to you?" He changed the topic.

"I'm not wasted!" You stated.

"You are wasted, Y/N."

"And horny!" You giggled, exposing yourself.

After saying that last statement, Jungkook have no choice but to carry you to his place. He didn't want you to make any scene on that bar because it will be so embarrassing. Especially to him because he have a profile to maintain. Thank God, his place is just one elevator away or else he'd be so dead on how heavy and noisy you are when drunk.

"We're here." Jungkook announced. "I'm horny..." is what you replied to him while pouting but he just ignored it and let you sit on the countertable. "C'mon, you're just drunk. I'll give you water to sober up."

"I don't want water, I want dick, a big one to be precise!" You protested, not thinking before talking. It made Jungkook chuckle because of how aggressive and shameless you are while drunk.

"You should be thankful because I found you in that bar. What if a stanger found you and took advantage of your state? Aish, Drink responsibly, Y/N."

"Jungkook..." You called, not minding what the guy in front of you just said. "Hmm?"

"Let's fuck." You stated that made Jungkook surprised. "You want us to do what?" He asked just to confirm what you just said.

"Are you deaf? I said let's fuck!" You begged and pulled him closer to you.

"No, you're drunk Y/N. We can't do it especially if you're in this state." He stated.

"Give me water." You commanded but he just looked at you, reading what's on your mind. "You said you don't want to do it because I'm in this state so give me water so I can sober up." You explained. Jungkook amusingly chuckled and left to get you water.

This woman is literally unbelievable when she's horny he said to himself.

After drinking 3 glasses of water, you looked at your ex and he asked you, "Still horny? Let's get some rest now."

"Uh-huh where do you think you're going? I drank water so I can get laid not to sleep, Jungkook. Wait, are you running away?" You bravely asked and smirked, at this moment your horny self is the one who's controlling you and you have no control over it.

"No, I'm not running away Y/N." He replied back, "Then come here." You commanded and he followed.

You grab a fist of his hair and immediately connect your lips together while Jungkook's fingers dance around your waist. He let's you take over and you take advantage of that opportunity.

You slowly travel down to his jawline and neck. Sucking his skin below his jawline that for sure will leave a hickey for a couple of days. You can see his Adam's apple going up and down signaling that you're doing a great job. You smirked.

You go back at his soft lips and start biting it earning a soft moan from him. You started traveling your hands down to Jungkook's bulge as you feel it poking out but got stop by his hands.

"Let's do it in my room, hop in." He suggested and you agreed. Hoping to him. Hands around his neck and his hands holding both of your legs. He softly lay you on the mattress and positioned himself in between your legs.

You started removing your clothes, just to release the heat that's building up in your body and pulled Jungkook closer to you again. Jungkook started tracing wet kisses starting from your neck down to the valley of your breasts. He didn't waste any time sucking those nipples once his mouth reaches them. Circling his tongue to earn a satisfying moan from you.

"Ah f-fuck..." You moan and arch your back that made his dick twitch more. He started removing his clothes and you helped him.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked you once both of you are fully naked, "Just fuck me already, Jungkook." You begged making him chuckle.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you." You replied impatiently and held his arms. He positioned himself in between you before inserting his member to you. A loud moan left your mouth as you feel him inside of you. he intertwined both of your hands with his on the top of your head. He started thrusting slowly letting you adjust to his size before going fast.

"Ah ah keep going." You moan. Holding tight to his hands that are holding you. "Do I make you feel good?" Jungkook asked before going faster inside of you.

"Y-Yes, you make me feel so g-good." You answered back while biting your lips because of pure pleasure.

"I'm close." You moan and started meeting his thrusts.

"Wait for me baby." Sweat dripping on his chest. You clenched your pussy making him hiss in pleasure. "Ah f-fuck. Keep d-doing that, babe. That feels so so g-good." He moans, closing his eyes.

He attaches his lips on yours. Nibbling on your lower lip. He fastens his pace once more. Making both of you moan in the kiss.

"Cum now." He slowered his pace signaling that his near his edge too. Youet your body relax and after a few you released everything while Jungkook released his seeds on your stomach.

Foreheads come together, catching your breathes. "That was amazing, thank you Jungkook. I missed this." You breathlessly commented. "No problem, I enjoyed it too." He replied and smiles.

He stood up to get something. You close your eyes and suddenly feel a soft fabric against your pussy, his cleaning you with a towel. He throws the towel on the floor after cleaning himself too. He goes back to bed, and lay beside you.

"Go to sleep now, babe." He mumbles, scooping you unto his arms. He pulled the sheets until it meet your shoulders. You close your eyes and after a few you already fall asleep. Not knowing that you'll forget everything after you wake up because of how drunk you are.

Meanwhile Jungkook is in his thoughts thinking about what you just said.

"That was amazing, thank you Jungkook. I missed this."

He's thinking if you missed the sex or him or both. Because if you missed both he'll gladly get back at you and treat you like a queen. Like what he used to treat you back then but better. You deserve nothing but love and happiness. You're still the one until now, he said to himself.
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
a/n: this is my first time writing a smut scene so i'm sorry if it's not that good. it took me three days to finish this chapter, i know I'm such a noob T_T

anw, don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story to your friends. it will mean a lot. thank you so much for reading this book! ♡