01 - bedroom

•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
Rule Number One
[Chapter 01]
-
"Bedroom."
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

You open your eyes with the sunlight poking your eyes. You move your head and all you can feel is headache.

"Shit." You said to yourself once you realize how wasted you are last night. Drinking irresponsibly and pouring all your desperation because of how bad you wanted to be laid.

You roam your eyes around and realized how familiar this room is. You furrowed your eyebrows to think who's room is this and why is it familiar when a sudden struck of realization hits you.

The familiar scent and the familiar black and white interior.

It's Jungkook's, your ex.

You quickly got up, ignoring your headache when the cold air from the air condition hits your body, your naked body. "No, this can't be." You positively said to yourself. Sleeping with your ex is the last thing you would want to do while you're alive. Using all your strength to pull the thick sheets to cover you when a naked body showed up too within the sheets.

And that's when you unconsciously screamed making the man beside you wake up.

"Fuck babe... calm the fuck down." He groaned and fixed the sheets to cover him more. "I'm still tired from what we did last night."

"Jeon Jungkook! Wake up you fucking asshole!" You screamed and threw some hard things towards him from his bedside table.

"Calm the fuck down." He chuckled and tried stand up. Both of his hands are infront of him protecting himself thinking that you might throw things again.

You move your head to the side when he fully stand up, avoiding that one particular thing on his lower region.

"Look at me." He cheekily commanded but you didn't move. "Y/N come on-"

"Don't talk to me, just leave this room so I can change." You cut him off.

"Fine, just a second. I'll get you some spare clothes." He replied. He walked through his closet, you heard open and close sounds from his drawer and cabinet.

"Here." You're still not looking. You know him, there's a possibility that he's still naked. "Come on Y/N, I'm not naked anymore."

"I dont trust you." You stated.

"Trust me, you said that you trusted me last night while we're having se-"

"Fine!" You cut him off and looked at him. He's wearing gray sweats with no upper garment. Just his nike sweats and calvin klein. The typical Jungkook you knew since then.

He chuckled and handed you his black shirt and nike shorts. "I hope these can fit you. I'll be waiting outside. Don't jump at the window, I don't want you hurt." He commanded and left the room with a smirk on his face.

You don't want to borrow his clothes but you don't have no choice so you started dressing up.

"Y/N? You still there? What's taking you so long?" Jungkook shouted on the other side of the door, "Y/N? It's been fifteen minutes! Are you alright?"

You didn't say anything, you don't know how you would tell him.

"Y/N? I have medicine for your hangover. I'm coming in!" After a second Jungkook entered the room with a tray on his left hand, "Geez, I thought you jumped off from that window. What took you so long?" He chuckled and placed the tray on the bedside table "Drink this."