03 - second meeting

•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
Rule Number One
[Chapter 03]

"Second Meeting."
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
•••
︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

"You slept with Jungkook? Your ex!?" Jimin your bestfriend asks, he looks so shock. Well, you were shocked too when you saw your ex naked beside you the other day.

"What did he say? What happened? and how?!" He bombarded you with questions. "I really don't know because I was too drunk. I still need to give his clothes back and I don't know what to do." You whined, holding your head by your two hands.

"I didn't know you could be more stupid." He replied and you smacked his arm. "Ya! I was too drunk and you left me!" You shouted.

"It was not my fault we both drunk too much that night!" He shouted back at you. You were about to talk back again when your phone vibrates. Someone messaged you.

Unknown:
Good day, Ms. Lee Y/N. I am Yu Jeongsuk, Mr. Jeon's secretary. He is expecting you to visit within this week since he can't see you next week due to his busy schedules. Let me know when will you pay a visit so I can give Mr. Jeon a short notice of your arrival. That would be all, thank you.

Here is the company's address:
xxxx xxxxxx, xxx street, The Jeons Corporation Building, Seoul, South Korea.

"O. M. G." Jimin amusingly commented. "Is that how far your ex have come? He's such a classy guy!" He chuckled.

I'm out of his league. How dare me to think he'll get back with me? You think to yourself. Wait- did you just said to yourrelf that you're falling for him again?! This is wrong.

"Are you not gonna say anything back? Tell him you will visit him today!" Jimin exclaimed, shaking you from your thoughts. "Give me your phone!" Jimin snatched your phone.

"This is a bad idea. I shouldn't have got to that bar and slept with my ex! I'm such a horrible person." You exclaimed.

"Ya! Are you out of your mind? Your ex still likes you, can't you see? He even let his secretary escort you!" Jimin explained and pulled you up from your bed. "C'mon bub stand up! Change your clothes!" Your bestfriend clapped and started exploring your cabinet.

"I don't want to!"

"We've known Jungkook since Highschool in Busan. He won't do that message thingy if he doesn't like you." Jimin assured you.

Things happened really fast and you're already infront of Jungkook's building. You're wearing a white floral dress until your knees. A small bag where you kept your phone amd wallet. On your other hand is a paper bag where Jungkook's clothes are.

You didn't reply anything to his secretary because you don't want to be escorted and all that shit. You're just here to return his clothes. You entered the building and greeted by a person in the lobby.

"Good afternoon. May I know who you're here for?"

"Oh... I-I'm here for..." You stuttered. Should I say Jungkook or Mr. Jeon?

"I'm here for Jeon Jungkook."

"Mr. Jeon? Do you have any pass?" She asked. "Pass?"

"A pass that will be given to you after appointing from the company's website. Due to the company's rules, we require to appoint a meeting first before meeting Mr. Jeon due to his busy schedules."

Is this the reason why his secretary wants me to tell him first? Oh boy.

"Oh I'm just here to return something–"

"Y/N?" A familiat voice called me, you look back and saw Taehyung. Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and You were in the same university back then.

"What are you doing here?" He curiously asked, "Wait– are you dating Jungkook again?" He whispered. "No!" You quickly disagree. "I'm just h-here to return s-something." You explained.

"Alright, I'll lead you to his office. He just finished a stressful meeting so please bear with his state. Even I got a little stressed with the new project."

"You work here?" Both of you entered the elevator.

"No, our company have a new partnership and our new project kinda stresses us." He explained and you just nod.

"We're here." Taehyung announced and showed you his boxy smile. "See that two door in the middle? That's his office."

"Oh t-thank you. See you?"

"See you, let's have dinner together with Jimin? I missed you guys already!"

"Sure." You agreed and both of your part ways.

You let out a heavy breathe. Nervousness is running throughout your body.

You can do this Y/N.

You knocked on his door and after a few you heard a faint come in. You entered his office. His office walls are not cement but glass. There's a big chandelier in the middle. A long dark table just below the chandelier, with a glass name plate.

Jeon Jungkook, CEO.

His back is facing you and his talking to someone in the phone. After a few he ended it. "Jeongsuk-ssi kindly cancel–" He turned around and stopped talking when he saw you instead of his secretary.

He's wearing a black tuxedo and a white polo inside pared with a silver watch. He also wears a lot of earings and an eyebrow piercing.

"I didn't know you'd be here. I told my secretary to text you–"

"He did and I didn't reply anything. I'm just here to return your clothes, no need to let anybody know about it." You cut him off and he raise an eyebrow.

"I did that because I'm afraid they won't let you in due to company rules." He explained and sit at his chair.

"I know luckily Taehyung found me there." You told him. "Alright." He replied, there's a quick silence before you remembered why you're here.

"Here are your c-clothes, t-thanks for... um... it." You stuttered and gave him the paper bag.

"I love your dress, did you get dressed for me?" He jokingly asks and smirks. "No. I have a d-date." You lied.

"Really? Are you doing that to forget about me quickly?" He chuckled. "I thought you're free tonight." He put a hand on his chest showing you that his hurt and you rolled your eyes.

Jungkook knows inside that you don't have a date today. He knows you. You don't do dates with a stranger, you prefer to date guys who are your friends first because of your introvert self. You just sleep with strangers, not date them.

"Sorry but no and I have to go." You quickly dismissed the conversation and turn your back to him signaling that you're leaving. He quickly stood up and called you.

"Y/N wait!" He stopped you by holding your arm.

"Wanna eat dinner together?"
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎

a/n: double update !! hope y'all liked it ^_^