4. Awkward

During Music Class the teacher gave an assignment where they are grouped into five

Jenny was so excited thinking she would be grouped with Rona but she was shocked by the groupings

"I'll now be giving your groups and let me remind you no complaints" the teacher stated.

First group "Shim Seokkyung, Shim Seola, Joo Seokhoon, Ha Eunbyul and...."

The twins were so happy that they were grouped with their cousin but the last person called shocked Shim Seokkyung but made Seokhoon smile out of no where.

" and Bae Rona"

Seola was actually excited to work with Rona but Seokkyung was irritated.

Ha Eunbyul and Rona look at each other and then look away.

Rona turned her head towards seokhoon "Hi, Group mate" those words made seokhoon smile.

After all the groupings were announced they went to their respective groups to discuss what they will perform.

Seokhoon and Rona were sitting next to each other while the other 3 were on the other side of the table.

Seola as the leader of the group started the conversation " So what classical piece should we perform?"

Seokkyung suggested her favorite piece "Je Veux vivre" while Eunbyul suggested "una voce Poco fa"

Seokhoon suggested a song that made all of them look at him

"You must be a genius! That song would be perfect" Seokkyung stated.

The song was "Libiamo ne'lieti calici"

They split the parts and also decided who will play the instruments.

During lunch time Rona went to Jenny so they could eat together.

While heading out she realized seokhoon wasn't eating and just sleeping so she invited him to join them.

"Jenny-ah, just wait" Rona heads to seokhoon and taps his shoulder, waking him up

"Seokhoon-ah, would you like to join us for lunch?" Seokhoon with his eyes half closed answered "Sure" and then got up to go with them.

At the cafeteria

They were lined up to get food when suddenly the Shim twins walk up to seokhoon.

"Hi Joo Seokhoon" Seokkyung says hi while trying to hold back her laughter.

She also out of nowhere hugs him making Seokhoon shocked, Seola Annoyed and Rona didn't understand why but she kinda felt sad.

Seokhoon tells Seokkyung to let go of him 

"Let go of me" the words made Seokkyung remove her arm from them and apologized to him "I'm sorry".

Seola grabs her twins wrist and pulls her away outside where there were not a lot of people.

"Are you crazy?!" Seola yells at Seokkyung. "Are you trying to reveal our relationship with Seokhoon?"

Seokkyung got pissed off and answered back rudely.

"No! I just got caught in the moment because I missed him so much" Seokkyung answered back

Seola gives her twin a death look "Ok, but do that one more time and your in big trouble, not with me but the one who told us to keep it a secret." Seola stated and then walked away

Seokkyung sighed and followed her twin. While they were walking back to the cafeteria side by side Seokkyung apologized.

Back in the cafeteria

"Ya Joo Seokhoon, Do you know the shim twins?" Jenny asks seokhoon making him choke on his food.

he had no choice but to lie "No, I don't." He answered then he continues eating.

After lunch they all went back to the classroom for their afternoon classes

.............After School........

Rona goes home so she can meet her mom and tell her stories.

"Mom, I'm home." Rona says as she walks in the door and hears her mom talking to someone.

Rona drops her bag as soon as she saw the person her mom was talking to.

"Appa?" Rona said with a sad tone making the two turn around.

"Rona, your home? How was school?" Her mom asks with a nervous tone.

"It's was good but mom why is he here?" Rona asks as she does not understand the situation.

"Ahhhh We just had to talk about something" yoonhee uses her eyes to tell Yoonchul to leave.

"I'll get going now." Yoonchul says while getting up to leave.

Once Yoonchul exited the house Yoonhee tells Rona that dinner is ready.

They both sat at the table and ate dinner in awkward silence.

afterwards Rona went to her Room to study 

While she was studying her phone started vibrating so she opened it to see a chat room for their music project. Seola asked if they could all practice after school tomorrow. They all answered yes as they were available. 

Rona then turned off her phone and then went to sleep

Rona, while sleeping, suddenly yelled "Noooooo" and then wakes up trembling.