Are you sure?

Viraj whispered something in her ears which made his mother teary eyes and she hugged Aditi. Aditi too hugged her back feeling motherly love from her.

"Bhai are you sure this is your house?" Aditi asked Viraj.

"Yes. Why?" Everyone looked at her curiously.

"If you have so much money then why did you come from the train?" Aditi asked.

Viraj slapped his forehead 3 times for her words.

"What the hell Ritwik? You can from train!?" A heavy, husky voice came from inside.

"Vansh .. he must have a reason. Come both you." Viraj's mother said to him.

(Ab samjh aaya)

"Riddhima get the girl inside too.." Vansh said and Riddhima nodded.

Going to Aditi, Riddhima cupped her face and her eyes filled with tears.

"Come."

Riddhima took Aditi inside with her and everyone followed.

Aditi was sitting on the sofa sipping coffee with Viraj and everyone was spying on them behind the pillars.

"Why did you lie your name?" Aditi asked him.
"Because you did the same." He said.

Aditi felt silent and nodded in yes.
"I have reasons."

Ritwik (Viraj's name guys) starts laughing.

"Now why are laughing! I didn't crack a joke." Aditi stood up with her hands on her waist.

"So now 16 year old kids also have reasons...hahaha" Ritwik was holding his stomach.

"Aditi...leave him. Come with me I will show you your room." Riddhima said to her.

"There's nothing such my room. I am leaving." Aditi said smiling to Riddhima.

"You are not going anywhere Aditi." Vansh said coming from behind.

Vansh carressed her hand on his hairs and smiled.

"You will stay here till I find your family." Vansh said.

"I have no family. I live alone. My mother died when I was 4 and father when I was 6." Aditi said sitting on the couch.

"So who were forcing you to get married." Ritwik asked her.

"Baba's family. But when I got to know the reason, I ran out." Aditi said.

"Talks will be done later. You both must be tired. Have some rest." Dadi said.

"Ritwik, I want you to come to my office. To tell about your 'train' travel when I booked a flight." Vansh said leaving from there.

Ritwik sadly looked at Riddhima who was telling no need to worry with their silent talks. Aditi chuckled on them. And Riddhima took her to show her room.

"Have some rest. I will be back soon." Riddhima leaves the room and Aditi was just admiring its beauty.

"This room looks like a hotel room. Wow. But I need to focus on what I came from. Should I ...no."

Aditi has a look on her left palm. It had a 'V' written tattoo on it. She closed her palm and smiled.

Here, Ritwik was standing quietly waiting for Vansh to say something. Riddhima was standing next to Vansh.