No cure

It's been three months since everyone was trying to keep the environment happy for Vanya, while they were in deep pain inside.

Vanya was sitting on her bed, making a sketch, looking at herself from the mirror, and drawing it. Ritwik entered the room with a backpack on his shoulder and knocked the door.

Vanya didn't even looked at him and continued making her drawing. Ritwik cleared his throat but she didn't pay heed to him.

"Arre Vanya sorry na! I had to go! Warna mujhe restrict kr diya toh! Woh bhi foreign Mai!!" Ritwik created hollow sounds.

Vanya nodded her head in no slowly and continued drawing.

"I didn't know to save yourself from restriction takes a month. It was so tough to bear mom dad's love torcher. And that alone! Atleast I need one partner in it!" Vanya said looking at Ritwik.

"Haaww we are doing love torcher!" Riddhima acted coming inside the room with a envelope in her hands.

"Is this a letter for me mumma?" Vanya asked.

Riddhima nodded and gave it to her. She opened the envelope, there were tickets for vacation! Vanya passed a smile to Riddhima and looked at the location.

London

Vanya frowned but Riddhima pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"We are taking you for your treatment." Riddhima carressed her head.

"Ok. We will..." Vanya started coughing. Ritwik rubbed her back while Riddhima pulled her oxygen cylinder which was beneath her bed. It was not a mask, but a pipe.

Vanya wore it holding it tightly and was breathing slowly, after a while, she pulled it off.
Vansh also came inside. The trio passed him a smile and he smiled back.
Riddhima came near him and hugged him tightly and Vansh kissed her crown. Riddhima smiled sadly but Vansh masked his expression.

"We are present heeeerrree" Vanya and Ritwik giggle sitting on the bed.
"Mom Dad you can go to your room I want to talk to Bhai." Vanya said and they both left.

Coming to there room, Riddhima closed the door and Vansh was sitting on the bed.
"Even our kids want we spend time with each other." Vansh said.

"Yes, they do. But we have our responsibility. Specially for Vanya." Riddhima said.

"Everything is set, we are leaving to London day after tomorrow. Siya will be happy." Vansh said.

"Vansh... I am scared. I don't ...want to.... lose her now." Riddhima choked on her words.

"We will try our best, even doctors will. And you have already done so much study in these three months." Vansh tried to console her.

"Those study won't assure our Vanya will be with me!" Riddhima sobbed.

"Us Riddhima. And... You have to be positive! Atleast..look at Vanya. She is so calm and cool about it. Ritwik, even he believes everything will be fine. Don't be insecure sweetheart." Vansh rubbed her back to stop her from sobbing.

"Kids don't know Lung fibrosis has no cure! But we do! Vansh... I don't....I don't know what to do! We got her back after so many years...I don't...want her to...go again."

"Riddhima. Enough. Vanya will be relieved and fine. Now don't cry." Vansh has mastered masking his emotions, his tears, his pain properly.

Here, Vanya and Ritwik were quiet in the room. Ritwik was playing drums in the air while Vanya was scribbling something on a paper.