Chapter Forty Four

Are you happy?

My relationship with Kai is smooth and good we're both happy and enjoying each other's company our friends gave their full support in our relationship they even actively asking how are we doing specially the girls.

Even we are all busy on our own things they still keeping their line open and asking some updates though I know they have their own things to think about.

Last two weeks ago Nayeon and Kuya Jin had a fight that i can say a little bit bigger than the way they fight before. Nayeon really ignored him but thankfully they already reconciled and they are having their vacation together with Taemin and Jisoo those two are not having any problems with their relationship they are always in good terms and I'm happy for that.

We are busy in the office and school as well but we managed our time carefully so wr don't need to worry anything.

Kuya RM and Ate Chelle's relationship is smooth like butter as always haha they are actually busy preparing for their wedding this year and we we're all excited for the big day.

Ate Irene and V are having less unreasonable fights and that's good news thankfully they understand each other more and they got matured to handle their relationship they are both happy and getting stronger as well.

Chanyeol and Hazel is sweet as always and they have lots of time to spend together most of the time they have gigs  on evening events that's their hobbies while in the morning they are attending their classes.

JK and Steph are doing fine though they almost got separated those two is crazy and they always having 'asaran' moments then someone will take it personally at the end then they'll fight they are actually sweet and most adored couple in our university but they are also the most annoying couple. As of now they are in good terms and getting more stronger as ever.

Lisa and Sehun is in a very good term now they are not having their fights and little 'tampuhan' anymore they are both serious in studying I think the more the relationship last long the more it's getting more mature and stronger and that's very good to see.

Kuya Hobi is very busy working but his still making sure that as much as possible he can gave time for his girlfriend they are the most understanding couple for me they have a  very good mode of communication to each other. Sowonie is busy as well both in school and business she has lots of pressure specially right now in this moment coz she is starting to make our gowns and the brides gown and groomsmen and groom's tuxedos she still not giving anyone of us updates to her final designs she wanted to surprise us for that so we just wait until she finish it.

Baekhyun and Rosé broke up last week but they got back to each other again it's just they both wanted that time to have a little space and time for themselves to breathe and clear their minds we are not worried to the break up coz we know they will not let go each other easily it's just they are only having trials and hurdles but they still chose to continue and fight for their relationship and that's a good news for everyone we're always here for them to support them.

Ate IU and Kuya Suga's relationship is fine and stronger i don't have any updates yet on their relationship coz Kuya is not telling me stories  because we can't barely see each other in our house he always left early to work then i go after him then I'll come home early and work at my office in house while he goes home late but we're in good terms now so yeah i can't tell anything about them yet.

" Nini."

" Oh Kuya himala your here good morning by the way." Bati ko kay Kuya it's Sunday today

" Sunday rest day." Maikling sagot niya naman sa akin

" Sabagay come on let's have breakfast together." Sabi ko sa kanya at sinenyasan siyang umupo