~1~

Several things were kicked down and rushing could be heard as someone ran through the house "Minho slow down, you'll hurt yourself", Minho's mom Sunmi said as the boy was rushing to get to school on time.

"I'm gonna be late mom! I have no time for breakfast" he said as he grabed his lunchbag from the table his mom has prepared for him.

"You wouldn't be late if your lazy ass got up when i called you the first time" his mom said, just when his dad entered the living room.

"Hello son, slept in again? Aish this kid never learns" he said, not so jokingly. His dad was one scary man. Anyone who met him was afraid of him, and wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

"Okay i'm off now, i don't want to be late for the second period as well, see you after school!" he closed the door, not waiting for their answer.

As he got to school, the bell could be heard, signaling the end of the first period -i really need to start waking up on time- Minho thought as he saw his little friend group.

The oldest of them was Chan, he was one of the aussies of the group, which leads us to Felix, the second aussie. Chan was glad when he met Felix, he felt like he got a little brother that he never had.

The third was Changbin. He was know for being intimidating, but once you get to know him, he is actually a softie. Him and the younger aussie fell in love when Felix moved to Korea. Changbin helped him with his Korean, since the younger boy was struggling with it.

The next one was the school's crush, Hyunjin. The boy was just so ethereal which led to a lot of boys and girls having a crush on him, but unfortunatelly to them, the boy only had his eyes for the oblivious boy named Jeongin.

Jeongin was a little sweetheart. Everyone loved him, and they babied him since he was the maknae of the group.

The last but not least was Seungmin. Cold boy, many would say, but they just didn't get a chance to get to him. He was very similar to Minho. Many tried to get to them, but the two boys were carefull with who they let in their lives.

"Ayo buddie, where were you, i didn't see you in the first period?" the oldest asked.

"Yeah...sorry i slept in..again." Minho said, looking down.

"It's okay, don't worry about it we had history so you know how mr. Kim is. He didn't even notice you weren't there." Chan reassured the boy.

"Yup, you got lucky there. Ayo who's that?" the maknae asked, pointing to the blonde looking male.

"Oh that's the new kid. Han Jisung i think? He is in our classes since he's our age." Felix said, which was followed with Seungmin's and Hyunjin's nod.

"Hey Jisung, come here for a second" as he was walking by, Felix invited him.

"Oh hello.. you three are in my class right?" he said, thinking about the three boys mentioned earlier.

"Ah yess! I am Felix, this tall boy here is Hyunjin and the one next to him is Seungmin. We are in your classes, and the rest of them are Changbin hyung, the small one, Chan hyung with the bleached hair, Jeongin is the one with braces and the last one is Minho hyung. Don't be scared by those two, they just look scary they are really nice once you meet them" he said, showing towards Changbin and Minho.

"Uhh hi, it's nice to meet you all. I am Han Jisung and i just came here today from Malaysia." he said with a shy smile.

They all nodded and greeted him, but Minho seemed to be a bit tense around him, you can't blame him tho, he had just met the boy.

They all headed to their second period, Jisung smiling to himself for being able to make friends on his first day.

----------
a/n:
Hello!! So this is the first chapter of my first book, i really hope yall will like this book and go through the jurney with me for the first time!!