Back to school

So after 2 months hiding from the social services i decided to go back to school because my sister is now in priamry i havent bother telling her about mum im the only one i put her body in the lake next my house.

"Hey Lilly" oh hi claire how are you " Im fine were the hell have you been" Ive just had time of having a bad time right now so is alex still here "ye" oh thats alright then.

Just sitting in maths so bored as i look around the room i that fucking shadow in the corner of my room i look down to my book trying to bloke it out " hey lily are you ok you look really nervouse" Yes claire im fine just let me get on with my work.

I have to have one more look i look back to see if its still there and it is it speak but to who i look around the room i see Alex looking at me i just look down and i hear in my ear a giggle and shhhhhh again 

Right that it i get up with tears running down my face and i run out my lesson i get to bottom floor and here we go i come face to face with the girl i have put up with for 4 years Tracy the biggest bitch in the school "so so we meet again so you lesbo".

She swings at me i open my hand up and i feel a massive spark of enegy come threw my vien and a flash of energy comes out of my palm and smakes Tracy up the wall and snapes her arm and brakes her nose...........!!!

I run for my life i ran threw the hall ways flying everyone i see up the wall i run and run AND RUN AND RUN!!!!!1