Find Greetings

In the car seeing the view from the car window reminding me of the times when me and mum used to go camping for weekends. looking over my shoulder seeing my little sister snoring her face of i look over to right, seeing Alex driving i ask what is happening.

He says that he comes from a tribe of guardians at that used to now a family that was called the smiths and that the smiths used to help the his tribe with supplies and build up there houses and helping them with anything , but world war 2 happened and the smith family were gased because they were Jewish but the germans left one thing there daughter her name was marina and the tribe put a spell on the marina and the spell gave her powers that the world has never seen before.

And the tribe promised that every child that was born into this tribe would be taught to protect that baby and the children and grandchildren that marina will have.

"and that's why i am here protecting you, you are marinas great great granddaughter and my mum and dad are member of the tribe and i was sent to protect you and that's why i went to your school for you".

i look and him with a sharp look trying to take everything he said in, so you are here to protect me

" Yes you and only you"

"Your mum was killed because you have demons that was angry at marina because our tribe got this spell from a demoed and the only way they can get the spell back is by the blood of a member of marinas family but when i meet you that first day at school i put a substance in you pocket that you tounched and when you touched your mum that night her blood turned pure so when they killed here, here blood was pure and now its only you and your sister left so they are after you now".

So you are saying im wanted dead by demons and my mum died for no reason

"its sound worse that it is"

So what was that shadow watching me in class the other day

"Me i can make my self into a shadow and i wanted to see how you was 

And i am a shadow seeker........"