𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞.\\ Seven x Male!Reader

"𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐"

×  𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 :  ×
• 3d pov ;
• shortfic ;
• workplace affair .

×  𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 :  ×
• sexual content ;
• more like sexual fantasies though ;
• something that may seem non-con(?), but it's all ~in his head~ .

×  𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 :  ×
(Y/n)  —  your name ;
(L/n) — your surname ;
(color)ette  —  brunette/ravenette/etc .

„Over time, I just don't feel like jerking off to regular porn, and I find weirder and nastier kinks for myself.”
                — someone on the internet.

『   > Seven hasn't been outside for way too long.   』

a/n:
That one's unusually short. Didn't want to turn the quick idea into a whole ass novel, like I usually do.
May be quite OOC. Don't mind me using my favorite hikikomori uke trope.

~~~~

The room's filled with muffled moans and wet sounds.

"(Y- Y/n)--"

The hacker twitched and groaned the other's name, as the wave of pleasure went through his whole body. He then hastened to stop and cover his mouth with his free hand, feeling his cheeks burn.

Even when (Y/n) isn't around, Seven can feel his all-judging presence. Damn his frightening aura.

The photo, sent to the chat room, continues to glow on the screen. Messy (color) hair, a loosened tie and a wistful look. Luciel wouldn't mind jerking off at such a candid photo one more time, but his knees are still trembling.

Damn (Y/n) for being so handsome. And MC for being his lucky new assistant.
Hanging around this important guy all day long must be way better than organizing parties.

Although, no. There is nothing interesting in answering the phone and sorting papers. All the fun begins after working hours.

MC must have thought her boss looks smart while deep in thoughts. Seven laughs at the idea. Only he can at first glance know for sure what (Y/n)'s thinking about. Something pointless, as it's always, when he's tired. And if you approach him like that, he'll flinch, as if you scared him for life, and then stare at the wall for a whole minute, trying to proceed what you've said.

Seven can only dream of taking advantage of (Y/n)'s state at such moments.

He sometimes wished to replace MC. Run around for coffee, receive calls in a sing-song voice. Possible wearing a wig, stilettos and a pencil skirt. Just to make the (color)ette stumble every time he catches a glimpse of his new assistant, crossing 'her' legs in nylon thigh highs. Seven's aware: (Y/n) likes guys, and even more — guys in women's clothes.

Then, as the day ends, he could take advantage of the sleep-deprived manager. To sit down on his lap, catching him off guard. To kiss him on the lips, use his sudden submissiveness, pin him down on the floor, straddle his hips. Knowing that they are alone in the entire building and use it to assure that no one else will share their secret.

MC doesn't appreciate their evenings. For her, (Y/n) is just a handsome man in an expensive suit.
Only Seven knows who he truly is.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 ★ :
[ Seven's quiet for some reason. ]

𝗭𝗲𝗻 :
[ Left to puke, probably. It's not every day that you see your boss radiating dating sim character energy. ]

Seven could return to the Agency at any time. With a bang. The way he bursts into chatrooms.
But he'll never get the courage to do so. It takes a lot to face Mister (L/n), not letting the voice falter. Even if in Luciel's dreams they've already tried dozens of positions.

He hates appearing in the office building. It's better to work at home, avoiding interactions with people. With (Y/n) specifically. And the hacker's allowed to do so, as long as he works properly.

...Properly.

The phone in Seven's hand starts vibrating from the incoming call. The screen flashes a blurry photo, taken secretly a few years ago. Luciel took it in the Agency's office, back when he didn't yet know he likes guys, but was already in awe of his boss. It was a photo of (Y/n) dozing peacefully at his desk. The first time they were left alone in the building.

"You're three days past the deadline, 707. Prepared an excuse this time, or should I call EVEN later?!"

The hacker knows: the manager's alone in the room. Walks back and forth, gesturing in irritation. Clutches some documents or a folder with reports.

Seven knows about his every habit, every need. (Y/n) doesn't need anyone's excuses. He calls to break down on an employee, to scold him. To blow off steam.

10-15 minutes of monologue guaranteed. A whole ten minutes of privacy for the two — even better than in the hated Agency's office building.

Seven glances at a box of colorful women’s outfits in the corner. He's already thinking which one he will choose for the picture to send to his boss instead of the next report.

"Are you listening to me?"

Seven licks his lips quickly and unzips his jeans.

"Of course, sir. I'm all yours."