𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞.\\ Jumin Han x Male!Reader

"𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍"

× 𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 : ×
• fake romance ;
• sAd bAcKsToRiEs (just scroll further if you're here for lime only) .

× 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : ×
• major spoilers for Jumin's route ;
• getting drunk (idk if that's even a warning but why not) ;
• skin on skin contact and whatever else you expect from a lime .

× 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : ×
(Y/n) - your first name ;
(L/n) - your last name ;
(F/f/n) (F/l/n) - alias (fake first name, fake last name) ;
(color)ette - brunette, ravenette, ect .

『 > Jumin's forced to marry Sarah.
At a desperate situation, fate brings him to (Y/n) (L/n) - a long forgotten movie actor. 』

~~~~

"I thought I made it clear that I don't have visitors at this hour."

Jumin was sitting on the couch in his living room, holding the handset with one hand, and scrolling through the gallery on his smartphone with the other. He could hear the guard on the other end of the line asking the visitor something, but at the moment the company heir was only interested in what picture of Elizabeth the 3rd to send to the chatroom in order to piss Zen off as much as possible.

"He's here with a business offer, sir."

"Moreover," the brunette snorted. "Let him contact my assistant and come during working hours."

"He claims it's related to Glam Choi."

Was it just another lawyer with a prenup? Jumin had been running from them for the past week, and didn't know for how long he could continue to ignore his father's attempts to marry him to Sarah. Perhaps the time has come to put everything in its place.

"...Fine. Let him in."

He hung up and didn't even bother to take his eyes off the screen as the front door creaked open.

"I assume you are Glam Choi's attorney?" he asked as soon as the figure of the guest appeared inftont of him.

"I'd say it's quite the opposite," the other male's chuckle made Jumin finally take his eyes off the screen. "Nice to meet you, Mister Han. My name is (F/f/n) (F/l/n)."

The company heir raised an eyebrow, looking at the guest from head to toe. The man was dressed rater informally, it was hard to believe he came with a business proposal.

"Have we met before?" Jumin asked, putting his phone aside.

"All you need to know about me is that I know how to get closer to Glam Choi."

Not waiting for an invitation, the guest sat down on the sofa, facing the brunette. Jumin, in turn, watched man's every movement with undisguised suspicion. He now thought it could be a journalist, or maybe a pawn sent by Glam for confrontation.

"And why would I want to 'get closer' to Miss Choi?" he asked.

A slight smirk appeared on the (F/f/n)'s lips, as opposed to the heir's tense expression.

"Rumors are spreading fast. And I don't think this article--" he took a sheet of newspaper from the inside pocket of his jacket and placed it on the coffee table between the sofas. "--was written for nothing. Someone's trying to bring you two together, obviously."

Jumin glanced at the title.
'Who is 'Sarah'?'
'She's dating the son of C&R's chairman!?'
'The two are definitely in love.'
He couldn't help but cringe.