"Police!?" 4

Poppy was repairing Snorky when she heard a knock on the door. She put her Tools down and grabbed a Rag to wipe off the oil. She went to go answer the door. As soon as she opened the door she saw cops and they immediately came in.

"Um.. Hi?" Poppy says. "Officer Charles." The policeman said. "We've heard there has been some 'loud noises' coming from this house late at night." He adds. "Sir, I don't know what your talking about." She lies.

Poppy runs to go get Thadd.

"Thadd!" Poppy says. "Yeah?" Thadd answers. "The police are here. Hide your wings and go stall them, I'll hide the Splits." Poppy says. "Okay!" Thadd says while he runs out of the room.

Poppy runs into the garage where her and Thadd were keeping the animatronic furrys. She turns Them on and tells them to follow her. They follow her. 

Poppy puts Fleegle and Drooper in the bathroom, Don't touch the water while I'm gone. Don't make any noise too, she says. 

Poppy goes and hides Snorky somewhere, she hides bingo in the closet.

Poppy remembers something. (Sh*t I need too hide the owl claw!) poppy thinks to herself.

She hides her stuff under her and Thadd's bed and walks over to Thadd. 

He was talking to the policeman. 

"Hey Thadd! What's up?" Poppy says as you walks up to him and the policeman. 

"Nothing much," he's answers her. 

They look at each other. They look back to the policeman. 

"Hmm.." the policeman says. "You guys, we are sorry it must have been a house near here. You guys are fine." He adds. The policeman closes the door and leaves. 

"Phew.." 

"I know.. that was scary." Poppy says...