Day 1

Omz (who is 5,1) wakes up to his alarm at 3 am to feed chat. Omz was on his way to heed chat when he saw his woman sleeping on the floor. He ignored her and walked to kitchen to get milky for chat.
 "Here you go chat ig" Omz said while throwing the milky box at chat.

"Dad can we go to McDonald's?" Chat asked. "No! I'm not taking y'all to McDonald's!" Omz yelled.

 Suddenly his phone started ringing "Hello?" Omz answered. "Dad can you pick me up from Target, I have been here for 3 years now." One chat said. "No, never!" Omz answered and ended the call.

"Dad we are hungry, feed us." Chat said. "Why would I feed yo-" "Excuse me what?!" Woman walked in the room with a shovel. "If you won't feed chat, I will hit you with this shovel." Woman said to Omz.

~Time skip~

Omz made it to McDonald's with chat. "What do y'all crusty musty iPad kids want" Omz asked while walking in McDonald's.

"Nuggets, happy meals, salad" Chat yelled at the same time. "Ok, who.the.hell.said.salad?!" Omz asked chat really madly. "I did" "Thats it no food for you, this is a McDonald's not a fucking salad bar!" Omz yelled so that everyone in McDonald's stared at Omz and chat

"So 50 happy meals and 100 nuggets. Is that everything?" Cashier asked. "Yes that's everything" Omz said while searching for his credit card. " That would be 450$ please" "450$- BRO WHAT?!" Omz yelled as loud as possible. " After this I ain't feeding you anymore chat, or if I do I'll take you to taco Bell." Omz said while looking at chat with death stare.

~Tiny time skip~

"Dad can we go to Target now?" Chat asked. " No, your stuff always costs 1000$!" Omz looked at chat while yelling. "Ok I'll tell mom then" Chat said with an evil smile on their faces. "Fine, fine I'll take you to Target but we ain't taking that one person with us" Omz said while driving car (without license) to Target.

"DAD BUY US COCOMELON TOYS AND CLOTHES NOW" Chat yelled so loudly that the whole store was looking at them. "Fine, fine just shut up chat." Omz said while being really embarrassed.

"Ok the total will be 1409$" "1409$ WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" Omz yelled as loud as he could yell. Chat was laughing at Omz who had to pay 1409$ for their stuff.

~In the car~

"That's it chat, your mom will take care of you for the rest of your life." Omz said while trying not to yell at chat. "But you need to take care of us, because mom is doing illegal 5-minute craft stuff" Chat said while fake crying to make Omz feel bad. "Ugh fine I will take care of you but no more going to Target" Omz said while signing loudly.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

"Ok chat it's 8 pm, y'all need to go to basement and sleep or no more food for you" Omz said while laughing. Chat walked all the way to the basement door and when chat got there Omz pushed them down the stairs. "Bye you musty crusty chat, cya tomorrow ig" Omz said while locking the basement door and heading to watch TV with woman aka chat's mom.

•Hellou everyone, it's Jembuliii or Jem from Omz's chat. Ok so few things:
1. I use name chat for everyone who is in Omz's chat
2. Omz is short
3. Omz should not drive

Just a reminder that this is just a joke, or is it? 😏
AND THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SO LET'S GOOOOOO😩✌️

Drink water or monster or I will haunt you and slap you!!
Not forcing to eat tho :]
And if I have misspelled something, let me know :^

Words 633 :} •