Surprise day 4

YOU REALLY TOUGHT THIS IS OVER?! HELL NAWH😝😝😝

This book was actually finished but I all of a sudden got motivation to write a random chapter so here we are, with another chapter. This could be the last one, dunno.

It's been ages since I've written anything, so don't mind that lol. Anyways engoy pookies❤

~Third pov~

At 3 am, chat woke up from their sleep and literally started twerking out of nowhere. They got into a sircle and were hyping eachother up. Then the basement door opened and it was Omzy womzy.

"I swear if you won't stfu and go back to sleep, I will beat you with a showel." Omz yelled all pissed off. Chat wen quiet and sat down. Omz closed the door and went back to sleep. As soon as he left, chat got wild again.

Long story short, chat got peaten with a showel, almost. Woman stopped Omz and gave him a gentle hit to his back with a pan.

~The next morning~

Chat was waiting for their milky boxes patiently, when Omzy walked in he threw the boxes and woddled back up stairs. Chat was laughing their asses off becauause Omz got his ass whooped by his woman. Omz turned to look at chat, pissed off. Chat went silent.

Soon as Omz left, they all bursted out of laughter. "Aight, I've got the best plan ever." Jem said out of nowhere. "Let's steal his card and buy us a trip to Hawaii!" The whole caht was cheering and agreeing on the plan.

Jem and few people from chat went upstairs and stole Omzy womzys card and tippy toed back to basement. "Aight, we got his card, let's do this!" They all were jumping around.

"Alr so, the cost with first class and a 5 star hotell will be 20,069$, this will do." Chat was getting wild as they bought the tickets. They all stared packing their stuff. "Hurry up, we are leaving in 5 mins!" Jem screamed and everyone got their things and sneaked out of the house into 20 busses and drove to the airport.

Later on the whole chat got into the airplane and they were off to hawaii.

~Omz pov~

"Damn it's quiet as hell in here, I better check on chat that they ain't dead or sum shit." Omz got up from his chair and walked to the basement door. As he oppened the door, he saw that chat was gone and so was his card. "I swear if they went to Target again, I will be-" "You will what?" Omz jumped and almost pissed his pants when woman was all of a sudden next to him.

"Uhhh I will.. BE HAPPY! Yeah. Happy that they have.. fun." Omz said in a bitter tone. "Mk, I'm off to my 24 hour shift, bye." As woman said that, she left. Omz took out his phone and literally pissed his pants when he saw that chat bought tickets to hawaii with 20k. "Oh chat is so dead when I get them.. But first clearn pants and then catching them."

~Third pov with chat~

After, idk how long flight, chat made it to Hawaii. "Aight, everyone let's party like crazy!" Jem yelled and whole chat started to jump from joy.

After a bit they got to the hotell room and unpacked. "Aight, let's head to the beach!" Everyone agreed and they went to the beach. As they were walking there, a huge group of cops saw them and yelled "THERE THEY ARE, LET'S CATCH THEM!" Caht knew exactly why the cops were there. Omz called them.

"RUN CHAT, RUN!" Jem yelled as they all started to run away with the cops behind them. They ran to the hotell and locked themselfs in there. "We need to think of a plan, quick!" Everyone where thinking about a plan, nut then the door got kicked down and everyone screamed.

"THE POLICE!" Everyone was panicking and running around. All of a sudden a sleepy sleepy gas was let into the room and everyone but the cops went for a nap.

Later they woke up, they were in basement again. "FUCKING HELL, NAWH!" Jem yelled and everyone got mad and were screaming and yelling. Then Omz walked in. "I've had it with you all, I'm never letting you out, you are stuck here forever." "Why?" Jem asked, playing stupid. "Why?! YOU SPENT 20 GRAND TO GO TO HAWAII IN FIRST CLASS AND INTO A 5 STAR HOTEL!" Everyone was giggling, not Omz tho. lol.

Then woman walked in and gave omz a gentle smack with a pan to the head. Omz took a lil nap on the floor. "Don't worry my baby's it's alr, hope you had fun." She said and dragged Omz out of the basement, leaving chat laughing their asses off. 

Then later on they all went to sleep after a lil twerk session. They all fell right asleep and Jem started to yap some random shit in her sleep, like always. Gn lil bros <3

AAAAANYWAYS!!!

Hope this was good, I haven't been writing in YEARS, so this may be different than other chapters, but I tried my best!

Have a lovely rest of your say/night!

Take care of yourself and remember to rest and eat!

Words: 862

Love you, bye bye <3