chapter 2

A/N: Thanks again to everyone reading...I know i don't have that many reads but it still makes me happy. :) I love all of you! This chapter is a bit long, so I hope it's better than the last one! Please excuse any errors...I had it all written out and Wattpad decided to delete half if it when I was editing. >:/  Oh and also, thanks for telling other people about my story if you have! Mwah!

Harry's POV

For some reason I slept horribly all through the night... I kept tossing and turning and sleeping only for about two hour intervals. I decided at around seven to just stay awake... since someone would be coming to get me at eight anyways. I thought that I would have slept at least somewhat better, seeing as I finally had an actual bed to sleep on instead of something slightly softer than a concrete bed.

I thought about what might occur today as I let the warm water of an early morning shower run over my tall, toned body. I knew from last night that I was going to have a talk with this Mr. Cowell, whoever he was... probably one of the pricks that owns this facility... and that I would probably also be seeing nurse Tomlinson at some point, since he was now specifically assigned to me.

I took in the thought of seeing him again and immediately began to feel sick for some reason. It was beginning to frighten me whatever was happening to my mind involving thoughts of this boy. I knew I wasn't gay... or at least never had wanted to be with a guy, but for some reason he didn't seem like some regular human being to me, he seemed like an angel.

I shrugged off the thoughts the best I could as I turned off the water and reached for my towel. I quickly dried off and walked back into my small room to dress. I put on black boxer briefs, the same jeans as the day before, and a plain black v-neck shirt. I really needed to ask someone about going to get clothes today, if it was possible.

I brushed my teeth, and shook my hands through my hair before making my bed. For some reason I felt like I should.

Nurse Tomlinson. Louis. LouisLouisLouis.

I silently cursed myself for being so ridiculous. Too bad I wasn't the suicidal type or I might have already tried since my brain was beginning to make less and less sense and I hated not having control over my own thoughts.

I put my silver watch back on and noticed that the time was now seven fifty. I decided to do a few push-ups and crunches, since I didn't want to lose all the muscle I had gained since being in prison. I was surprised at how many I did without breaking a sweat.

It was shortly after that when there was a knock at the door. I mentally composed myself for the day as I walked over to the door.

"Morning Mr. Styles!" It was Zoe. "Hi, Zoe, how's it going?" I managed to sound somewhat pleasant, despite the early hour. "I hope you're hungry, it's breakfast time. But I heard you and Zayn Malik had a bit of a mix up last night... so you only have fifteen minutes to eat before you have to meet with Mr. Cowell. Has anyone told you about him yet?" She asked as I laced up my shoes and followed her out the door into the hall.

"No," I said shaking my head slightly. "Well, he is the head facilitator here. He is really nice, as long as you are on his good side. He was informed of your little incident and wants to speak with you," she commented. "Alright, I understand," I said as we came to the dining hall.

"Well nurse Tomlinson will be here shortly to take you to his office. I'll be seeing you later, have a great day!" She flashed one of her perfect white smiles and exited the room.

I sat down to eat a bowl of cinnamon oatmeal and a banana. The dining hall was surprisingly empty, since I thought everyone was up at the same time I was, but who knows. I enjoyed the quiet.