Chapter 3

A/N: Okay so I hope the end of this chapter isn't shit, I don't know what I think of it honestly. The rest of it I like though. Feedback? Thanks for reading! xx :)

Harry's POV

I spent a good portion of the next morning trying to figure out what to do about two things. First, how I was going to make it up to Niall, considering I hardly knew the boy. And second, how I was going to avoid Louis at all costs considering he was my personal nurse and I couldn't exactly avoid him easily.

I hadn't really come up with anything brilliant yet, so I decided I would go walk around and see if I could find something to do. I needed a distraction.

I hopped off my bed and shook my hair around a bit with my hands. I quickly brushed my teeth and threw on some clothes before pulling open the door. I looked both ways in the hall, and decided to go out to the right, since I had been down to the left lots of times already and I knew what was down that way.

I passed only a few people as I weaved down one way and up another. I was beginning to feel like I was in a huge maze until I came to a grey door that was the only one in this certain hall.

Of course, curiosity got the best of me so I went up to the door and opened it slightly, peering in. I slowly stepped inside and it looked like another patients room, much like mine, except this room had a tv, a small couch, and a laptop. There didn't seem to be anyone in the room with me, so I turned to go back to the hall when I heard someone... singing?

That's odd... but it sounded rather nice so I decided to find the noise. There was a door inside the room I hadn't noticed, so I walked up to it and pressed my ear to it. Sure enough, I heard the singing more clearly, accompanied by the sound of running water.

My eyes went wide. Someone was singing in the shower, and they had no idea I was even present. I chuckled a bit to myself, knowing that I wouldn't be able to leave the room until I knew who this mystery person was. I knelt down on the floor to listen to the voice as it sang, pure and talented,

They don't know how special you are,

They don't know what you've done to my heart.                                                                                  They can say anything they want, cuz they don't know about us.

It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, and I continued listening until the voice stopped. I couldn't bring myself to move from the room, and before I knew it the person with the angelic voice opened the bathroom door and ran straight into me, still knelt down on the carpet.

"Oof!! What the-" the voice cried out as our bodies collided in the oddest of ways. Wait... I knew that voice. I looked up, and I was suddenly looking into deep blue. The deep blue that could only belong to one person.

Louis.

My mouth started moving, trying to form words as I stood, but only gasps came from my lips. "Seriously Harry?! You are a cheeky one... and a bit too nosy if you ask me!" He spilled out as he shook off the collision and grasped the towel around his waist tighter.

"I'm sorry Louis... I mean Mr. Tomlinson... nurse Tomlinson?" My brain wasn't working properly and I didn't know what I should be calling him anymore.

"I'm curious as to why you are in here. Do you need help? You don't seem anything but embarrassed from the looks of it."

I sat back against the wall to keep myself from falling over. I hadn't realised how hot my cheeks were until he pointed it out. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a random collection of clothes.