The darling god

Venti is a boy with very little words , when he does something he wishes to get straight to the point. But he some how found it hard to get to the point this time when it came to her. Before he met her lived a life of being a god known as the Anemo Archon Barbatos. He was a god who was the god of freedom. When he met Lumine he seen the confusion in her eyes as she was longing for something. He welcomed her with open arms without realizing he had just started a song that was a never ending symphony of chords on repeat. Venti had noticed that Lumine was a delicate soul with a caring heart for others who would take the time to care for her. He had never been in love before so he didn't quite understand what he had been feeling for this girl. He was confused about what he should do next. They had been resting by the heart of Mondestadt. Lumine was admiring the night sky and the beautiful butterflies as the flew by. He had smiled as he seen how happy she looked and thought 'I wonder can I make you as happy as you are now Lumine' as he let out a gentle sigh. He had stood up as she asked him "Venti are you alright?". Venti turned around to her and smiled "Of course Lumine I was just going to look at the moon in a better spot, would you like to come with me?". She got up and ran to him "Yes" they had been walking for a couple minutes when the found an open space and sat down. Venti had started to talk "Lumine I have to tell you something" she looked at him as he spoke "Yes?" She tilted her head a bit at his question. He didn't know how to tell her that he might love her "I uh oh I heard a new song and wanted to play it for you? May I ?". She nodded as he started to play on the lyre (This side of paradise).