Kaeya

*note: as you can tell, i spent more time on this one, definitely not because im a huge Kaeya Simp

Laughs at you for being so lonely you had to call him

He didn't reply with a "no", instead he hovered around with phrases such as "i don't know, its pretty late" or "I don't know if that's a good idea"

But instantly accepts once you begin to accept defeat, such a tease.

He doesn't knock, instead he quietly opens your door and walks over to you.

Before you know it, he wraps his hands around your waist and carries you to the couch.

Soon, you're crying of laughter as he wont stop tickling you, no matter how hard you urge him to stop.

When he finally does stop, he hovers over you for a moment

"what?" 

"Nothing, I just- i'm glad you called..."

You couldn't help but smile at him, and for a moment, butterflies filled your stomach.

"but don't expect me to show up next time" he grinned

You scoffed and lightly slapped his hand.

You find yourself in a deep sleep in his arms, and when you wake up, you gazed up and saw a calm, peaceful expression rested upon his face as he slept.

You attempt to get up from the couch, but he quickly grabs your arm, groaning. "just 5 more minutes-" You'd never seen him wanting your affection, you'd usually craved for him, but this was a nice chance of pase.

You find yourself back asleep, in his cool embrace once again, and you stay there for the rest of the day.

kinda proud of this one ngl