Zhongli

*note: I found this so sweet when i while i was writing it, and just knew i had to have tea in there somewhere.

Asks if there's a special occasion but still makes his way over once you say no.

You open the door just to be greeted by a soft smile that was enough to melt you away.

Before you can both sit on the couch, he offers to make you some green tea, which you politely decline, not wanting to burden him, but he insist, and you can't find a way to talk him out of it.

He makes you some of his lovely green tea, and you find yourselves enjoying the delicious, savoury drink whist watching an old movie.

The tea alone was enough to make you feel drowsy and soon, you were in a zone between sleep and awake.

He notices this and doesn't ponder to think about picking you up, bridal style, and taking you to your bedroom.

He gently lowers you onto your bed and covers you with a beige blanket.

He leaves a gentle kiss marked on your forehead before heating out, cleaning up the coffee table, and doing some extra cleaning around you apartment.

You awake, a warm, tingly feeling filling your whole body as you recall the events of the evening before.

I refuse to turn into a Zhongli simp, not after i missed his re-run