𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔞 𝔛 𝔉𝔢𝔪!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 (𝔉𝔩𝔲𝔣𝔣)

(Art does not belong to me, credit to the show [its another screenshot :D] )
Note: Killua is aged up in this! 

~Embarrassed~

"Aha, your face is the cutest shade of pink, Killua," you giggled, bringing the mug to your mouth. Killua clenched his teeth looking away from you, clearly embarrassed and angry. But he could never bring himself to hate you. He'd never say that to you, though. "S-stop making fun of my face," he hissed, peering at you below from his peripheral vision. He saw you blushing as you calmed down from your fit of laughter, and he just got more flustered.

Killua and you had been friends ever since Gon introduced him to you. Which was like 2 years ago. Ever since then, you two had been inseparable. You were charismatic and dreamed big, and Killua was always there to keep you on your feet. Killua was also fun to tease. You'd always get a reaction out of him, and it was hilarious. He and Gon were excellent hunters though, and you loved both of their company.

A few months ago, Killua had asked you out. Sure, you two hadn't known each other for a long time, but it felt as if you'd known each other for centuries. "Yes, absolutely!" you shouted ecstatically when he asked you to be his girlfriend. Killua showered you in affection and spoilt you to the brim. You kinda felt bad, since you couldn't give him the exact same, but when you brought it up, he simply smiled. 

"Kil'....Killua....love?" you called, waving your hand in front of your boyfriend's face. You lied in his lap, and his hand was tangled in your hair. He was playing with it before, rubbing circles into your scalp, but he stopped abruptly. He stared into space, without even batting and eye. You tapped him and he flinched, looking at you. "Kil'...you good?" you asked, concern etching your face and voice. "Uhm, yeah...sorry I keep zoning out," he mumbled sheepishly, avoiding eye contact with you. "Just thinking."

"Do you want to talk about it..?" you replied, your hands reaching up to cup his face. Distress overtook his features and his eyes pooled with sadness. "I.." he began, his voice cracking, tears threatening to fall out of his beautiful, blue eyes. "W-what if, I can't protect you? What if someone takes you away a-and I can never see your beautiful face again?" he spills, tears streaming down his face. He chokes out sobs and buries his face into your chest. You leaned up and propped your elbows on the edge of the sofa. "Killua...love, look at me." You smiled, cupping his face and wiping the tears off his face. "Hey, I can't guarantee I'll stay safe forever," you began, threading your hands through his white, silky locks. "But I know it won't be because of you."

Killua sniffed, maintaining eye contact with you for a while. You both stayed in a comfortable silence. His hands found your waist, and he hugged you tightly. He pulled you onto his lap, his face deep in the crook of your neck. He steadied his breathing, inhaling your scent. After a while, when the tension in the atmosphere faded, you lifted Killua's face up to face you. "You doing okay?" you asked, searching his face for any sign of grief. He smiled softly, nuzzling into your hand before mumbling, "What did I do to deserve you." Your face heated up. Sure, he'd say sappy, embarrassing stuff like that, but it was only to get a reaction out of you. But he really meant it this time. "Kil! Don't say things like that!" you yelped, pouting. He laughed before wrapping his arms around you again. "I meant it though, honestly." 

You giggled a bit, before bringing your face closer to his. "Kil...you realise that you were crying because you thought you couldn't protect me, right? Do you care about me that much?" you mocked, smirking widely. "Baka! Of course I care about you, but don't put it that way! It makes me sound weak!" he whisper-yelled. You burst into yet another fit of laughter, but this time Killua giggled with you. He swore one day, he would make you his forever. 

A/n:
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed that! If you did, leave a vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already! It would do a lot for my self-esteem. (┬┬﹏┬┬) Welp, make sure to check out my other books! Thank you, stay safe readers!

Word count: 757 words, including A/n