1

"GRRRRR IM A PUNK ROCKER" said dan as he walked through the halls, slamming others lockers shut. phil rolled his eyeballs "OMG HE SWEARS HE SO COOL LIKE NO" dan walks up to phil "hey cutie" phil rolls his eyes and turns away playing hard 2 get. Dan grabs phils shoulder and turns him around "hey you come here often?" he gives phil one of his famous 'dan-smirks'. "um.. yeah, it's school. i'm actually here every day" phil says and shuffles away from him, off to his next class. dan growls and yells "I SWEAR ILL MAKE U MINE" he pushes a nerd into a locker and go out to smoke a cigarette bc it makes him look cooler "damn u phil lester". meanwhile phil walks to his class thinking 'he was sorta cute i guess..." as he listens to his teacher drone on and on, he absent-mindedly begins to draw on his notebook. "phil are you paying attention" the teacher asks, causing him to jump and see a drawing of dan in all his punk glory on his notebook. "oh, yes i am" he says, sitting up. dan waited around until after school for his plan. he saw phil walking down the hall and smirked. he grabbed phil and pinned him to the locker "hey there cutie" phil rolled his eyes but was actually pleased. "plz get out of my face ur breath stinks" even though it didnt. dan scoffed, surprised. he turned away for a second, breathing into his hand. "hey no it doesnt whyd you lie to me. do you not like me bec.. because you" dan sniffles a bit, then punches the locker next to phils head to regain his y-chromosome "you like me come on. you have to. arent i cool?" dan pushes back his hair with his hand, looking phil into the eyes. phils eyes fulled with desire and he grabbed dan by the face. they kissed to hard phils flower crown fell off. there tonges were rough with each and phil was getting a littlw turned on. their tongues battled with each other as phils hand trailed down dans chest, stopping at his waistband. "give me your thick meaty sausage" phil whispered timidly into the kiss. "right here right now?" dan asked, looking around the crowded hallway. "R-N", phil said, "please daddy i want your cummies" dan groaned with desire and he quickly shut phil up with his mouth while he grabbed phils crotch. phil squeaked like a mouse and then moaned "oh dADDY PLZ YES RIGHT THERE" the rest of the hallway was staring but they didnt care they were too full of sex feelz. things were heating up fast, in fact, when a student walked by blaring "it's getting hot in here" they knew it was the time to get naked. dan quickly reached and pulled up phils light pink/tan ombre sweater. after that, phil quickly unhooked dans spiky skull belt ($0 HařDc○rę), his willy springing free as dan didnt wear undies bc he needed easy access all the tiem. dan quickly shed his leather jacket with band patches and pins on it and spun phil around until he was facing the lockers. dan quickly stuck his dong into phils tight virgin butthole. phil screamed. dan moaned with each thrust. *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* echoed in the hallway. "oh yeH daddy right there OH Ya" phil scremo-screamed, hoping to please dan's punkness. "youre ass is tighter than when i started stretching my ears" dan yelled over phiks moans, their sounds creating a harmonious duet. "hey fgtts stop fckin in the halllway" the principal boomed. "fuck the police" phil whispered, pulling away and jizzing all over the principal who became angry. dan leaned down towards phil talking into his ear "good job baby"
dan still hadnt cum and was screaming "uh phIL BABY IM CLOSE SUCK MY SCHLONG OFF" phil got down on his knees and started his job. "AHH IM ABOUT TO CUM" dan screamed and came in phils hair "ahhh.... aesthetic" a teenage girl walked by, seeing the contrast of dans jizz to the darkness of phils hair "thats so aesthetically pleasing" she said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture. phil immediately freaked out "omg dan what are we gonna do???" "WERE GONNA OWN IT" dan grabbed phils neck to pull him up and they kissed.
fin