Walking in thin air.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, busy with everything.

Niall

I've been going to these special classes quiet a lot the past 3 months and I actually walked for the first time in ages! I fell, but strongly got up again.
I have a feeling today, is the day u will walk again. I'm going to be the person that I want to be. unique...

Me and Jess are in the little room waiting for my personal trainer. I have to do. Bunch of stretches before I can get the plastic legs on. I feel like a new man. If I was the old Niall, Id be looking up to someone like me.

Time after time, day after day. I will be the person I want to be. The goals I want to reach. I just don't need to reach far enough.

I've done all my beginning stretches, now I've got a good feeling that today is the day I'll walk like a pro 👌.

The band is tight on the top half of my remaining leg. The ticking of the clock echoes through my empty head. My thoughts are empty. I look down at the two bars level with my arms for support to walk along, to hold my weight up from my legs. I hold all my upper weight up on my arms, legs feeling stronger. Butterflies filled my stomach, knowing I'm stronger. I pull my hands away from the bars moving my legs wider out level with my body.

I start to walk slowly, but steady.