Skip dinner;)

Niall

This is the first time I'm going out in ages today. Jess has been so helpful to me, she has made me food, cleaned my clothes and changed me. I haven't had a wash or a fresh pair of boxers on. don't cringe, I don't feel comfortable yet I do love her it's just I really don't feel up to it. She picked me up and put me in my wheel chair and I had my white board under my seat. We got to the car and I knew the drift. u held onto the Handel on the inside of the car and pulled my body up as much as I can. I looked down to see her push my body in. I smiled as she buckled the seat belt for me. She came back around the car and started it putting the radio on. I smiled at the tune playing out the speakers. I started dancing and flicking my fingers at the beat. Jess smiled and giggled along. We danced a little then jess tapping on the wheel to the beat.

We pulled up to our all time favourite shop... Asda, since Jess' mum worked there. Jess has told me loads about her and by the sounds of it she has told her mum about me. I'm nervous to see her. But I was more nervous to get out the car in public... I was scared to see Michaels face. Even the though made me sick to the stomach.

She pulled the car in the closest place and pulled the wheel chair out. I wrapped one arm around her she tried pulling me out. She wasn't stressed so she didn't have the 'super strength' like she did have the other day.

A man ran over and pulled me out helping Jess, I was carried to my wheel chair like a king I smiled at the small stout man and shook his hand. I pointed at my throat and then shrugged. He shook his head.

"Thankyou so much!" Jess cheered to him,

"It's fine it's fine, couldn't just watch you struggle!" He said, he shook her hand and walked away.

"Right lets get shopping then Ni!" She said then pushing the chair in to the doors.

She brought her hand down my shoulder to hold my hand I reached up and intwined our fingers tightly.

She pushed me through the different isles then started to run with my wheel chair then pulled her feet along slinging on the floor.we went to the bedroom section for me to get things for my room. Jess is now getting payed more to look after me and to get a new bigger car. We were just planning to buy a load of shit and enjoy life.

"Mum!!!" Jess screeched pushing the wheel chair towards her at about 100mph. She stopped just in time avoiding hitting her mum, just nearly knocking her out.
"This is Niall my boyfriend. He was in a little accident and he is unable to walk or speak!" Jess said still standing behind me.

"Hope your alright Niall? Where are you staying?" Jess' mum questioned.

"Mum! He can't speak!" Jess said raising her voice a little.

"Oh sorry Hun! Where is he staying then?" She questioned.

"With me. I'm looking after him." Jess said. Her mum looked her up and down then looked me up and down.

"Okay Hun, if you need anything just call. I'm always going to be here for you!" Jess' mum said kissing her goodbye then kissing my head as she pulled me into a little hug.

Jess pushed me down the pizza Isle.
"Mums..." She sighed.

I tapped 3 time on the arm rest of my wheel chair.

"You okay?"

I pointed hopelessly at the opposite side of the Isle.
She pushed me over following my finger in the direction that I was pointing.

I was pointing at a heart shaped pizza and it had heart shaped pepperoni peices on it.

"Okay then because I love you!" She said placing it on the Basket behind me. I smiled as we payed for everything then she put me in the car. She smiled to her self.

I tapped the board in front of me.

"Yes?" She said innocently.

We stopped at the lights in a little traffic jam. I got my white board and write:

Can I take you out for dinner tonight? Just me and you :)

She read it out loud and then she covered her face with her hands cupped over. She smiled and nodded her head slowly then throwing her arms over me kissing my lips sweetly. I looked into her blue eyes. She was perfect. I just want this to feel like a normal relationship and not just her looking after me like a carer!

2 hours later we finally arrived home and again she got me into the house. She has a little seat to be elevated up the stairs, it was for her nan when she used to live with her. I used it then she got me back in the wheel chair and Ito my room. She pulled all my clothes out on the bed and left them beside me, so I could pick privately. A surprise for her. She ran out and raced into her room. I picked out a normal cream white wooly jumper and my black fresh clean jeans that I had already had on. I got my black shoes with the White rim and pulled them on my feet.

Jess

I was so excited no lad has ever took me out on a date before! I was even more happy because Niall was taking me. I love him so much k can't describe my love for him. As soon as I saw him I just thought... He's the one. I promised my self I won't let him slide away from me. Of corse I haven't. Hw has changed every bad bone in his body for me. He light up my heart ever time he smiled at me. I know he can't speak but I can see everything that he wants to say to me! He's just perfection, head to toe!

I put a tight black dress on which stopped at the top of my knees. I put my hair out slightly curled and put some mascara on. I knocked lightly on Niall's door. He stamped he feet. Meaning no. I just walked into the bathroom putting some daisy perfume on drenching my self in the strong smell.

*clap clap*

I rushed out and opened Niall's door. He looked cute. He pointed at the mirror so I picked it up and held it for him. He styled his hair up and then pushed it back with the palm of his hand.

He looked at me then pulled my waist closer to me and pulled me to sit on his lap. His eyes glazed in the light and they looked at me with pure love. His plump pink lips, that were shaped at a little heart. They shaped into a kiss I put my hands to the back of his neck and he put his hands on either side of my cheeks/ jaw and held me into a loving passionate kiss. It lasted 10 seconds, I pulled away and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

*cough* *cough*

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing. I felt sorry for him,

"I love you too I said winking at him and he pulled his nose to mine and rubbed it over mine. he pulled me back over him and he was kissing my neck viciously.

"I guess we are staying here then..." I said and got up and closed the door over as Niall hungrily smiled at me.

*Clap'clap*