Chapter One;

Your casually sat at the desk, listening to Aizawa's draining voice. He goes on and on about how to arrest someone, information your relatively sure you'll never need. You look around, trying to find something distracting.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Deku silently reading in the corner of the room, whilst Bakugou throws balls of paper at him.
Todoroki is as quiet as always, head down.
Eijiro annoying Mr Aizawa.
Its the same old Monday morning.
You finally decide to actually listen to the lesson.
Until suddenly,
The door slowly opens.
"Ah!" Mr Aizawa exclaims, "Class, let's give our newest student a warm welcome, Dabi".
You look up, so does every other student, but Todoroki seems so suddenly alert.
Dabi walks past Aizawa and places himself in the seat behind you.
He's dressed in all black and you cant help but notice how attractive he is.
You turn around, glad that threes something new in the class.
"Hey newbie", you said and smiled "I'm Y/N, and your d-"
"Dabi", he interrupts.
You turn around before you get told off by Aizawa. Throughout the rest of the lessons Dabi hands you notes with funny drawings, happy quotes and about everything in between.
But something seems... off.
Yeah he seems like an amazing person, but he looks at Todoroki a lot.. maybe he's gay?
There's just something about him, something that draws you in.
The bell rings, signalling the end of class. Dabi leaves quickly, with Todoroki hot on his heels. 
You watch them both round the opposite corner to which your meant to leave.
Should you follow them? What are they hiding?