Chapter - 12

Life Is Beautiful
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

After Haikuan and Zanjin left the mansion , Zhan and Yibo are alone in the Zhan's room. The room was so quiet that they could hear their own heartbeat there. One wants to talk to another but does not know how to start. The two were secretly looking at each other, and as soon as their eyes met, they immediately turned their faces away so as not to catch each other looking . In the end, yibo decided to break the silence between them.

"Hi, Mr.Xiao Zhan... Let's talk to get to know each other first" Yibo said with a straight emotionless face.

Yibo offered his hand for shake but Zhan was in confused state , he just sat there looking at Yibo's face. A total different Yibo is infront of him. "I saw a flirty , and pervert man earlier, but how did his character change suddenly in this hour? or is he like this always? Oh.... right , how did you forget Zhan! Don't you remember what Zanjin told you?" In his own world Zhan was thinking about Yibo's changing behaviour.

When there was no reply from Zhan, Yibo waved his hand in front of Zhan and asked. "Are you ok?"

"Haaaa....." Zhan didn't Utter a word , because his mind were wandering around another person's changes.

"Are you alright ? is any problem?" Yibo came sat close to Zhan and asked.

"Oh...Yaaa.....yes .....haaaa.....no ....no..no problem, I am okay" Zhan's words stammered.

"If we not know each other how will we adjust each other? We have to go long way... right?" Yibo said looking into Zhan's eyes. Yibo wanted to know if Zhan would be with him on the journey ahead.

Zhan nodded his head as if in reply to Yibo.

"What? Will you be with me? Say something out loud, I do not understand mute language" Yibo said with a pout.

Seeing Yibo's changing personality Zhan start laugh.

"What ? Why are you laughing?" Yibo asked to
Zhan because he didn't get any clue why Zhan laughing .

"Are you from chameleon family ?" Finally Zhan ask to Yibo while laughing.

"What !" Yibo can't believe Zhan compare to him with a chameleon.

"Because your expression change like them". Zhan said controlling his laugh ,"They change color according to their surroundings and that is how you change your face expressions . At first a flirt, then a shameless Pervert, then to emotionless face , and then a kid... "

"And then....." With that, Yibo approached Zhan and the distance between them narrowed,Yibo leaned closer to Zhan and their faces just inch apart, Zhan can feel Yibo's hot breath near his ear. He was close enough to catch the smell of sandalwood on Yibo's body Yibo licked Zhan's ear and said "...isn't this how chameleon uses his tongue to catch its prey..... right honey?"

Hearing that Zhan's face reddened like tomatoes. At that time, Zhan was holding his breath and he can't hold Yibo's teasing more so he push Yibo from his side and moved his wheel chair towards his bed.

 At that time, Zhan was holding his breath and he can't hold Yibo's teasing more so he push Yibo from his side and moved his wheel chair towards his bed