Day 1 : Artist / full moon AU

Just a lil note : my dear readers who don't understand any English word : les os seront traduit en français par pupuluvyy  et vous ne pourrez pas rater la couverture est la même.

.

Six years have passed since Bokuto graduated. Bokuto came to see Akaashi when the latter was in his third year at Nationals. After that, Bokuto came to congratulate him when he graduated but they lost each other's contacts when the raven haired boy moved to France. His grandparents wanted him to come there because they needed him to take over their fashion company they started when their grandson was born. So five years passed without Bokuto and Akaashi seeing each other.

In his first months, Akaashi's grandfather taught him how their company worked, the important things about their suppliers, how they were providing the company, the salary, the promotions and all stuff. And then, after 8 months, he was finally able to meet the photographer. Akaashi's grandfather told him that he has to be the model for each new outfit. At first, Akaashi didn't want to agree but the fact that he could choose the outfits among those proposed convinced him.

Akaashi was also taught by his grandparents on how to design clothes and how to draw them properly. After those six years, Akaashi wanted to go back to Japan. His parents and grandparents helped him to move the company to Japan. It was a very difficult period but the fact that the Akaji company is known worldwide helped them a lot. They were specifically known for providing sportswear and jerseys for the national teams in all sports.

Akaashi didn't hear from Bokuto for all this time. When he restarted the company in Japan with his family, they received an entry from the MSBY, volleyball team. Akaashi had easily an idea and designed the jersey. It consists of a black jersey and matching black shorts with three gold stripes resembling a claw mark slashed across the front and back. The jersey has "MSBY" along with the jersey number in white printed along with the team's logo. In the left corner, Akaashi added their company's mark which was "AkJ".

While he was working on the material, his grandfather came to his office.

- Keiji, they gave the measurements of one of their new team members. His number will be 12. Here are the measurements.

His grandfather gave him a paper with the measurements written in.

- Oh okay. Thanks. And his name?

- Bokuto.

Akaashi froze.

- WhAT?!

- What...? His name is Bokuto.

"Oh my god. No way. Why him? What did I do? Well, I stopped talking to him, I deleted his number and changed mine without telling him anything. But... he can't blame me right? I was afraid to lose our friendship. Well I was too afraid to suffer because of my feelings. I-"

- Keiji, are you listening to me? Is there any problem?

- N-no... It's... okay.

- Good. And their coach wanted you to meet them when he will come to see it with Bokuto.

- WhAT?

- What? Why do you seem so surprised? You've always been to the fitting.

- Oh please jiji can you go?

- No. The coach wanted to meet the one who designed it. You're the artist, not me.

Akaashi accepted even though he was stressed.

On D-day, Akaashi was stressing. They were coming around 10 a.m. So in five minutes. Akaashi was pacing in the fitting room with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The door opened and Akaashi's whole body froze. He immediately stopped pacing and still hands crossed in front of his chest, he looked at his former captain.