Day 2 : Office AU

Akaashi entered the office he shared with his boss. Bokuto had asked him to move into his office so that they would not have to go through the whole society to talk about programs, interviews and also appointments with other companies for collaborations.

- Here is the file you asked me to bring Bokuto-san.

- Thank you Akaashi.

They were having an important meeting with the company that will probably provides them the material they need. Bokuto was flying through the documents he had to sign. Akaashi, as his secretary, was reading and correcting some sentences in Bokuto's notes. He was going to present the functioning of their society to obtain the collaboration with the largest supplier they can have.

They finished around 10 p.m and Bokuto stood up. He stretched his body and Akaashi did the same.

- Hey Akaashi? Wanna come to my place tonight? I'd love to take you to your apartment but I'm kinda tired and I think you too. So it'd be easier if you sleep at my place.

- But I don't have any cloths...

- It's okay, I'll give you some of mine. After all, it's not like you never stole forme me. Come on babe, we'll be late.

Akaashi blushed deeply.

- We agreed on this. You don't call me using nicknames while we're at work.

- But we're alone here!

Bokuto went towards Akaashi and embraced him.

- I was also thinking about something lately. I want us to... move a little further in our relationship. If you know what I mean...

Akaashi tightened his embrace around Bokuto. After a few minutes, Akaashi looked at Bokuto's chest.

- I... I don't know how... to... I mean... I never... had... well... what you want us to do.

- Mmh? And what do you think I want us to do?

- D- don't do that to me please.

- But I want to know.

- You already know.

- But I want to hear it from you.

- ... I hate you.

- Nope, you love me. Plus, don't you think that the office is the best place to do that?

Akaashi blushed deeply and he punched Bokuto's chest.

- Aouch. But am I wrong though? It's kinda exciting. Don't you think?

- No.

- Aw come on baby, why not?

- I don't want to. At least not for my first time.

- ...

- ... Forget that.

- No. It was actually really cute.

- Don't make fun of me.

- I'm not making fun of you love. Plus, it's also my first time.

- What?

- What? I never had sex before.

- But... you...?

- What me?

- Well... you probably had a relationship or something like that when you were in high school or college right?

- Nope. Cuz I wanted to focus on my studies. And I also wanted to focus on my job but when you applied here to work as my secretary, I couldn't resist your charm.

- Shut up.

- It's the truth. And I'm not even gonna ask you because I know that you don't trust others a lot. It took me more than a year to get you to trust me. Six months to reassure you that a relationship between us was more than okay. And now after one year and two months of dating to move forward in our relationship intimately.

- ... I... I'm afraid...

- Afraid of what sweetheart?

- I... never had... sex before...

- Yeah I know. You just told me. And I told you that me neither darling.

- I'm afraid about the pain...

- It won't hurt you all along honey. And I'll make sure to prepare you really well so you won't feel the pain. At least not too much. Okay?

Akaashi tightened his grip on Bokuto's shirt and nodded slowly against his neck.

- Gimme a kiss please Ji.

- No.

- Pretty please?

Akaashi sighed and kissed his boss.

- I love you so much darling.

- I love you too Kou.

- Then shall we go home?

- Yeah.