Day 3 : Aptitudes + quote

Akaashi was never really good at science nor mathematics. So his teachers who were also Bokuto's teachers, asked the latter to help the raven haired boy with his lessons. So Bokuto asked them if they can give him a second year's paper to do in addition to his own papers.

Bokuto always went to Akaashi's house to help him with his lessons. But since Akaashi's parents were going to a business trip during the following weekend, Bokuto invited the younger one. Akaashi accepted.

After their extra practice, they went to Bokuto's house.

- I'M HOME! AKAASHI IS HERE!

- Oh hey Akaashi-kun!

As he stood by the door, he was greeted by one of Bokuto's sisters.

The elder sister of the Bokuto household was married and she was currently living abroad with her husband. The second sister was going to marry in a year.

- We'll finish our homework and then wash before eating.

- Okay no prob'! I'll let mom know.

The boys went upstairs and entered Bokuto's bedroom. Akaashi was really surprised to find a very neat place. The bed was done, the table was cleaned as well. Only two files were on the table. The others were arranged in a book rack with some sci-fi books. Akaashi saw some papers out of the files.

He took one file and saw a science paper. He looked over every paper and couldn't tell a word when he saw all the papers with more or less the same grades. "98/100 really good work" , "95/100 the best grade of the class, well done" , "99/100 excellent work as always". Akaashi checked the name and it was Bokuto's. The handwriting was incredibly beautiful.

- Wh... what...?

- Uhm... please Akaashi don't be mad at me. Our mathematics and science teachers asked me to help you with your lessons and... I thought that... if you explain to someone else, you'll understand better.

Akaashi took the mathematics file and saw exactly the same notes. "100/100 really excellent work! Good job!" , "94/100 a very good work!" , "96/100 you were afraid of not being able to answer this paper but you really did a great job. Well done!" , "99,5/100 I wondered about rounding it up but I thought it'd be better not to do it. It'll convince you to never make that stupid mistake again. Anyway, excellent work as always Bokuto! :)"

- Actually you...?

- Uhm... Since I was a kid, I've always had a lot of aptitudes. I was influenced by my sisters and I wanted to do better than them.

- I feel so stupid and lame... I've never had such good grades in these subjects.

- Hey hey hey Akaashi don't say that. I know you can have good grades. You have a lot of aptitudes to success your exams very well. And I'll help you. You're one of the brilliant students in our academy. And you're not that bad in these subjects. You just need some help to understand. You'll be okay. I promise I'll help you. Let's get into work.

- Just before... I have something to tell you.

- Mmmh?

- Well... I... I don't want what I have to say to you to change something between us. I mean... I don't want to lose your friendship... and... I'll never forgive myself if... if that ruins our friendship.

- What do you mean Akaashi?

- Please don't stop talking to me after that Bokuto-san... I won't be able to handle it...

- Hey, I promise you I won't stop staying with you. Just tell me.

- I... I like you.

- You know, I like you too Akaashi.

- I mean... not in a friendly way... but more than that...

- Yeah. I know. I meant it the same way as you.

- R-really?

- Yeah. Oh and Akaashi?

- Yeah?

- I need you.

- For?

- Ever.

- ... Oh okay...

Some tears rolled down Akaashi's cheeks. Bokuto smiled and embraced the younger boy.

- Shhh calm down darling. I don't want you to cry on our first day of dating. I mean... only if you want to date me.

- Of course I want to...

Bokuto's bedroom door opened and his sister entered.

- Okay lovebirds, hurry up and go wash your stinky bodies and asses. Then come to eat. Dinner is almost ready.

- Thank you bloody witch but next time knock on my door.

- Who the fuck are you calling a bloody witch you little stinky cockroach?!

- Get out.

- I'm letting it slip just because Keiji-kun is here.

- WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL HIM KEIJI BEFORE ME?!

- I've always wanted him to be my brother in law.

- YOU LITLLE-

- KŌTARŌ KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!

- BUT MOM!

- NO BUTS!

Bokuto's sister bursted out laughing and went downstairs after pulling her tongue.

- Hey Keiji, shall we go and wash?

- You guys please don't have sex while you're washing.

Akaashi was deep red and tried to calm down.

- We won't you old cockroach.

- Yeah yeah suuure.

- Just go away! Come Keiji.