𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

*°:⋆ₓₒ⋆:°*

"So...? My birthdays tomorrow, any thought about what you're gonna get me?" Izuku suddenly paused, he turned slightly to his left to catch a mop of black hair with green highlights laying on his shoulder.

"I know your birthdays tomorrow, sweetheart," Izuku lifted his right hand and gently waved through Raven's soft, wavy hair, "I was planning on taking everyone out to dinner, at the most adorable café I discovered downtown."

Izuku said as he kindly nudges his boyfriend, so that he could spin around and place the drowsy boy on his lap.

"Sounds fun," Raven mumbled into the crevice of Izuku's neck causing the greenette to chuckle.

"I also brought you something, but you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow," Raven softly murmured an agreement and nodded his head tiredly, vaguely listening to the word's coming out of his boyfriend's mouth.

Izuku felt Raven's soft snores tickling his neck and sighed. The young hero in training hooked his one of arms under the ravenette's knees, while his other arm wrapped around his neck.

Izuku slowly lifted himself out of the chair and walked towards his bed to lay Raven down. He removed Raven's shoes and his jacket before getting into bed with him.

"Night, sweetheart." He embraced the boy from the back and kissed the boy shoulder.

"Night, Izu."

*°:⋆ₓₒ⋆:°*

A/N: A sweet little introduced to Raven and Izuku's relationship 🤗