cap 4 shared dialogs

Kiyotaka pov

hunter: "Well these dialogues are from the videos, I will modify the voice so that you do not know who it is from, remember there are several dialogues of a single video."

So I see that it will modify the voice, well it does not matter I am aware of what I have said.

hunter:" I ask you that if you hear an audio that bothers you, there is not much noise, if you did not suffer the consequences, that goes especially for you class D (C)"

class D (C): "what are you waiting for us"

hunter:" why you guys are the loudest especially ike and her gang."

ike and gang: "wait so, okay we won't make too much noise."

hunter: "by the way the other classes the same goes for you if you hear something it is fine to refute but do not bother too much."

class A: "agree"

class c:" yes ok"

class B:" we will not disturb"

huenter (thought): everyone will say something especially class B with their leader.

if you are saying this then it means that there will be many things of all kinds, hope it doesn't get troublesome.

* long sigh *

kei: "you're fine kiyotaka, why are you letting out a big sigh."

kiyotaka:" I'm fine don't worry kei, she's just thinking about what she said"

kei: "ok"

hunter: "very well let's start with the dialogues, they are not in order so that they do not think that they are."

I will ask you a question: do you believe that the society where we live exists equality?

ike: "wait what is that dialogue"

(thinking): 'you wouldn't understand'

hunter: "how i told you just watch it"

G cup, seeing the size of horikita's breasts are the same, they are neither large nor small they are the perfect size

shinohara: "who is that pervert, how disgusting"

(thinking): 'you're with a pervert, I don't know what you dislike.'

horikita: "who was the one who said that"

he said it taking the compass out of him, it seems that everyone is scared even if they have not been.

Contact with the outside world is not allowed, so we will be isolated for 3 years, without wanting to let a smile escape.

ichinose: "why are you happy that you will not be able to contact anyone"

precisely for that reason that I cannot and cannot be contacted.

Ryuen: "Kuku seems to be glad that he can't be contacted"

Well Ryuen you have hit the point, now don't talk too much.

He was like my knight who saved me from danger, his eyes are different from the rest of the others, he does not see me with lust.

why sakura blushes is that that is his monologue, if so at least you must hide it

I did not want anyone to know about me, they will know how flawed, how dumb I am, I am a horrible human being, but this is how I am

(As I told you, I will modify some dialogues of the novel)

ichinose: "wait who is considered like this"

Sakayanagi (thinking):' I have an idea who that dialogue is, it may be from ayanokoji-kun fufufufu'

(thinking): 'wait that's my monologue then so there will be troublesome things.'

everyone was amazed that someone described himself.

________: ________ how interesting you are
________: I am not interesting at all, I am just an average student
________: so what are these results _________________

all:" ehhhh so you will hide even their names but because it is interesting for its results"

hunter: "they'll see it when that video arrives"

(thinking):' again why me, goodbye peaceful life - chan'

Open your legs

all : "that?!!!!!!!!"

because the girls turned red they are sick, I wonder how they will react to the video

I don't know if Kei has already forgotten that, let's see ....... wait, because she's turning red, something's wrong with her.

I wonder how I will get out of this, I guess Kei is the one who should reduce the damage.

humans are the same they also sacrifice people, but everyone has a limit that is what differentiates me from them.

ichinose: "ehhhhh"

class B:"that is not true not all are like that"

(thinking): 'so you'll see that, but it's the truth, I didn't lie in any way.'

to win, I am not looking to win, the important thing about this exam is that they humiliate ________ and I know that ______ will get it, so I did nothing.

all: "what, he didn't want to win and why he wanted someone to be humiliated."

you, _______ not all other people are just tools

all:"................"

hunter: "Well there were many spoilers, now if we start with the first video, I hope you are ready you will see many interesting things"

Sakayanagi:" Fufufu, I can't wait for it to start"

ryuen: "kuku, hope I am not disappointed in these videos"

hunter:" let's get started"

End

next chapter first reaction.