Free time p1

Kiyotaka pov

Hunter: "Well it's been a while since the last time you ate so take a break" continue "I will give each group or couples their rooms so they can eat at ease and can discuss what they want, so just agree and they tell me"

kei: "Hey kiyotaka we can eat J-together"

kiyotaka: "are you sure about that?"

kei: "if I would like to spend time with you, I also want to talk to you about some issues"

kiyotaka: 'I guess you want to talk about that' "okay let me tell you"

kiyotaka: 'Hey put them in a separate room for kei and -'

haruka: "Hey Kiyopon come with us right airi, we will go to a room airi, akito and keise"

Kei who is next to me, he held back his laughter at my nickname, but why in an instant did her face turn serious?

airi: "y-yeah k-kiyotaka come with us"

kiyotaka: "I'm sorry but I'll go with someone else, it seems like it's something urgent"

akito: "so kiyotaka will go with someone else, will she be your girlfriend by any chance?"

Akito gave me a thumbs up, how strange

keise: "to think that kiyotaka is interested in those topics"

airi: "N-girlfriend d- of k-kiyotaka"

haruka: "Don't worry airi I'm sure it's not like that, right Kiyopon"

Boy is that smirk that I felt in an instant.

kiyotaka: 'in fact it is like that, but for the moment I will not say that' "it seems to you if once I finish speaking with that person, I will go with you"

haruka: 'why dodge the question' "okay, see ya"

Ayanokouji group: "take us to the room, it would be just the 4 of us"

Hunter: "alright, bon appetit"

in a second the ayanokouji group disappeared, it is still strange to call them that.

kushida: "We too would be all the girls in class C (D)"

hunter: "ok, but there is a problem there is one of her that will not go with you"

kushida: "ehh, who will she be"

Hunter: "sera karuizawa she will go to another room since horikita and other people have something to discuss"

kushida: "alright then only us" 'that bitch that takes care of them will be that she wants to tell them about me, damn it she only she dies'

Hunter: 'how rude'

Matsushita: "Karuizawa why don't you go with us?"

kei: "I have something to talk about with horikita"

well kei, it seems that she already learned to lie and get out of the situation.

Matsushita: 'That seems very suspicious to me but it hurts that I won't be able to see if it's true since we'll go first' "Okay, see ya"

Kushida and the girls are gone too.

the whole class B: "We only occupy one room"

ichinose: "yes so I can discuss as a group"

Hunter: "Okay, enjoy."

It seems that class B will be united as it is, class D (C) formed several groups, also the same as class A, Well it's time to go.