chapter 9 girlfriend?

Kiyotaka Pov

Hunter: "well let's start with the next video"

Kiyotaka ayanokouji

ike and yamauchi were arguing about girls and what they bought this week.
After all, when boys are alone, all they talk about are girls or dirty jokes. Who's cute, who's dating whom, and all those things.
It's probably bad to add girls to this type of conversation.

Sakayanagi: "fufu who was the other that I don't remember in this school"

soduo: "you, you can't at least remember the person you kicked out"

Sakayanagi just ignored him, it is obvious that he was making fun of yamauchi, well the whole room of him does.

- Wow ... has he already done it with her? Amazing.
From the conversation, it sounds like Hirata is dating Karuizawa. Looking at her, it was obvious that she was sending fond glances at Hirata.

shinohara: "We were surprised that she was dating so fast"

Mori : "yes yes"

Kei for some reason was not paying attention, I could tell that she was uncomfortable about something, you can see several reasons, but I'm thinking about it a lot.

kei: 'he's watching me do that, so he wouldn't have the right to be jealous for something he does either, hmmp I'll let him pass for the next one and that we're close at hand'

She is definitely cute, but she has an air about her that is difficult to get close to, indicative that she is not a beginner in love. In other words, she's the "gal" type of girl.

Satou to kei: "look karuizawa said you are cute, you are not happy"

kei to Satou: "yes -s don't make fun of my Satou"

reach to hear the whispers of Satou and kei, it's time to tease her.

kiyotaka: "Are you happy that I call you cute?" At my comment she turned red.

kei: "don't tease me kiyotaka and I'm happy that MY BOYFRIEND calls me cute"

kiyotaka: "why do you emphasize the word MI?"

kei: "why are you MINE, I already told you I won't let a girl steal you"

In high school, she probably dated a handsome boy just like HIrata. It's a guess, but I'm sure I'm not too far off. Wow! I accidentally spoke ill of her.
I apologized to her in my head.

ryuen: 'to think that she is seeing her pawn valuable to her from before, I suppose that at that moment she would not believe it'

- I hate that expression on your face.
Horikita looked at me coldly. She seems like she saw through me.
What do you have to do to become a couple right after the entrance ceremony? I still have a hard time making "friends."

Oh I don't expect anyone to notice

Matsushita: "Excuse me hunter, why do you emphasize the word friends?"

hunter: "I don't know maybe in the future it will show up"

Before her vague answer, no one kept asking, but Matsushita was left thinking, if that girl is a nuisance.

If I went to Horikita and said, "Would you go out with me?" She would punch me immediately.

soduo shuddered at my monologue, calm I would never walk with her.

Also if I had a girlfriend I would like someone more refined and gentle, as opposed to someone like horikita and karuizawa.

Satou: 'the opposite, then for what reason did she like him, why walk with her if she said that he was the opposite of what she was looking for'

Matsushita: 'opposite?, Then what happened between him and Karuizawa so that he will change her mind, he told me that he confessed to him but she rejected it, but seeing them as they are sitting together also too close gives me to understand that it was a lie'

Satomura: "finally I see an MC that the unexpected happened to him"

Before his declared everyone ignored him, although her hypothesis is not very far, at that moment she would not have imagined that she would go out with kei

hunter: "this is a short video, the next videos will reveal something interesting about ayanokouji kiyotaka"