...

Chapter 33

"Scott!"

"Scott! Scott!" I looked behind me seeing Lydia, I ran more reaching Scott first. "None of us are gonna survive this." I looked at Scott as he stuttered.

"What... Why? What are you guys doing here?"

"They're coming, Monroe and more."

"And they have heavy firepower." I gasped as I watched Deaclion fall... no! I felt push me behind something as they began to shoot. Lion... I felt tears fall, I looked at a shooter as they came around about to shoot.

"Erza!" I gasped again as he was hit with the jeep.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" I smiled through the tears as popped up next to the jeep.

"Without us?" Derek began to fight them, I stepped out from behind the post, turning the shield on, doing the same thing I did at Scott's. Once they saw they were losing this fight, they left. I let the shield down about to fall when someone kept me steady, I turned around and ran to Lion.

"Lion!"

"Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this. Not a word. Not a single word." I looked at Stilles and laughed.

"We had reasons. Really good reasons." Stiles gave her a look, before looking down at Lion.

"Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you. And he knows it." I let the tears flow as Stiles picked me up holding me still.

"It's really started, hasn't it?"

"What's started?"

"It's an all-out war." Scott looked at Derek and hugged him.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?"

"I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on a wall. 'Beacon Hills.'"

"You came back for Beacon Hills?"

"No. Came back for you. And Erza." I looked up and smiled at Derek, before wrapping my arms around Derek's neck.

"I'm glad you're safe, Der."

"You too, kid." I looked at the jeep as static was heard from the radio, before a very ungreatful voice spoke.

"Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice." The radio staticed before Gerard spoke, once more.

"Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?" Derek motioned for him to grab it, Scott did and pressed the button.

"Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war."

"War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?"

"I even have a few visitors for you, from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills." Lydia looked at me, I sighed looking down at the ground. "Say hello, Jackson." We heard something crackle before a scream, Lydia hid her face in Stiles' chest.

"Do it again, old man. Come a little closer. I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass..." I laughed a little. "Where's Erza!" My eyes widen.

"Dead." Ha. Everyone looked at me.

"What?" I whispered. "I was dead when you guys revived me, by taking my pain." Scott sighed rubbing my shoulder as Gerard spoke.

"Lost none of his charm, has he? You can find him here with us at the Armory, Scott. In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them. Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while respondingto a call at Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Franciscowith the goal of entering the fight. But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can. And you might even save a few. But your limited resources will be spread thin. Ultimately you will fail. The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you..." I looked at Scott.

"I should go to Liam..."

"Go! Call Theo!" I nodded my head as I ran, calling Theo on the way.

"Hey?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"On the way!" He hung up before I could give my location, a few minutes later, he pulled up. I called Scott putting him on speaker as he drove to the hospital.

"Just buy us more time. Wherever Liam and the others are, get them out of there."

"Am I buying you time to come up with a plan or to get help?"

"Both." I sighed hanging up the phone.

"Are you okay?" I looked at Theo. "You look like you've been crying."

"Deucalion's dead." Theo looked at me quickly before grabbing my hand.

"What did you mean by, 'Brett was right?'" I asked as our fingers laced together.

"'I know that guy will love you more than anything.'" I raised my eyes at him, wiping my tears.

"What are you saying?"

"I think it's obvious what I'm saying."

"Yeah, but I'm slow."

"No, you're not." I laughed knowing he was right. "You're like the smartest person I know." I smiled at him, turning my body to him.

"So.. you love me?"

"I, uh, maybe. Would you hate me if I did?"

"No. I think I fell for you these past few days." Theo looked at me for a second, stopping his truck in front of the hospital. He turned his body to me, smiling soflty.

"So would be okay, if I asked if I could kiss you?" I couldn't help but smiled as I nodded my head.

"Please." He leaned over the center console, lightly placing his hand on my cheek, placing his soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss, tilting my head a little before pulling away.

"I've been wanting to do that since I met you." I looked at him and smiled. Letting out a little laugh, "I'm being serious."

"Should we go in there, and win this battle?"

"Let's do it." We got out the truck, sneaking in.