Chapter 21

Type and Tharn go back to Chanthaburi after 3days and spend their Summer in Type's parents house.

                                                                       ⚛⚛⚛

TYPE's POV

"Type, I'll just take a shower. I feel so sweaty."

They just came back after they stroll outside.

"Okay,and I'll take a shower after you so we can eat breakfast. Let's go?"
Tharn followed me on our bedroom.
Than went straight to the bathroom and I prepare his clothes.

I seated on the edge of the bed and get my phone and log in to my IG account and upload our picture. I uploaded our photo when we are having a breakfast
by the beach in Phuket. I tagged Tharn on those photo.

"Hey! You two lovebirds! Where are you? You dont even invite us" -Mild

"Aw!So sweet!"-Kaownah

"Having some private moments hmm?" -Boat

"I hate you guys! You are too much!"-Heather

I just smiled while reading those comments and some is from our classmate's.
Tharn get out of the shower with just a towel around his waist.

" Here is your clothes, I'll just take a shower"

I put my phone back on the side table and get up. I walked up to Tharn and stole him a kiss on his lips and snatch the towel around his waist and rushed inside the bathroom and locked the door.

"Hey Type! You are such a tease Kanawut!"

I heard him shout at me. I just laugh and take off my clothes. Open the shower and let myself enjoy the cold water. I stay under the shower for 20mins.

After I take a shower. We went to eat breakfast.

"Have you reserved a ticket back to Bangkok?" I asked Tharn while we are seating at the pool.
"Yes wifey. Our flight is tomorrow night at 7." Tharn answered me.

"What are you doing?" I asked Tharn. Its like he was so busy typing on his phone.
"Aw. Its Mom. He was asking if we are still in Chanthaburi. I told him we will go back to Bangkok tomorrow"

"They back in Bangkok?"

"No. They will stay in San Francisco in a month. They have to spend time with Ahma. My moms mother." Tharn said.

Tharn pick the guitar and started to strum. He sing the song that he used to sing when we were a kid. The Summer Fireworks.
His voice is so good.

"Hmm. You still remember that song?" I asked him.

"Of course. This is the first song that I practice and sing with you. How can I forget that?"
Tharn answered me smirking. He really look so hot and damn attractive when he smirk like that.

"How about you? Can you sing me a song?"
Tharn said while leaning on his guitar and raising his eyebrows playfully.

"Naaa.. Naaa. Type sing me a song" he is playing a cute face while persuading me to sing a song.

"Hmm." I just gave in and get the guitar. I think a song that perfect for him and I started strumming.

I started strumming and sing the song.

Photograph...

He was looking at me intently while I sing.

Till I finish the song his gaze is still fixed on me. I didn't know what he
was thinking. Until he cupped my face and give me a kiss.
A warm kiss.

"I love you so much Square."
Then he pulled me into him.

"Thank you so much for coming back"

I let him hugged me for more minutes.
And just let myself indulge to this kind of feelings that only Tharn can make me feel.

"Tharn,thank you for making me feel so special. Before I meet you
I've been on a 2years relationship with a girl. And after we broke up I didn't got into a relationship again. Not until I feel in love with you but I never expected that I will fall into the same gender. But It didn't matter to me.
Coz I know what I'm feeling for you.
And...I've never been so in love before. Its like a dream to me that's  comes to reality.. And you are my reality."

I told Tharn. He let me go on his hugged and get the guitar on me and put it into the table.

Before I can protest he pick me up and we jump into the pool.

"Tharn! What the hell did you do?"
I swim Into the other side of the pool and Tharn catch up on me and hold my waist. He turned me around to face him and smash his lips on mine.
I got froze for a second but he continue licking my lips and his tongue is trying to make a way inside my mouth.

It didn't take long for me to respond.  I open my mouth and let him devoured my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and respond to his kiss.
He deepened the kiss and he pulled me under water and we kissed.

We go up and we both gasping for air.
Tharn continue kissing me down to my neck and chest.
He was massaging my member while leaving a kiss mark on my neck.

Tharn go down under the water and give me a hand job.
He put my hardness into his mouth and slathered.  He is so good at this.
"Tharn..ugh shit!"
Tharn keep on slathering my hardness until I can't take it anymore.
After I release..tharn got up and kissed me again.
He turn my back around him and pushed his member into my hole.

I'm so careful not to make any noise. I can hear Tharn's moan on my ears.
He keep thrusting inside me.

"Ai Tharn..ugh..
" You happy? Hmm.."
"Yes,make it fast....fuck!..
" You really make me go insane Type..uhggg...

"Just hit that spot Ai Tharn!..shit!,,
"I'm coming again...
"Do it wifey.."

Tharn keep it faster and we both reach the climax.
"Ah shit!" Tharn cursed under his breath and kiss me hard.

We stayed in the pool for some more minutes..
I called our household and ask for a towel.

We went upstairs and take a shower.
"Type."..

" hmm?"
"Are you happy?" Tharn asked me and he make me turn around and looked
at his eyes.

"What do you think?" I ask him while rubbing my body with soap.
"I'm not sure if you are happy with me. But I promised I'll do my
best to show you how much I love you.
I hope you'll not get tired of me." Tharn said while looking at me as if I'm gonna disappear anytime now.

"I'm happy with you Tharn. I know you can't stand me sometime coz I am a hot tempered, i say whats inside my head that some people mis understood me and I don't really show what I feel for you but I'm trying my best
to show you my other side that no one can see. I'm trying my best to show you what I feel for you.
And I'm new to this kind of relationship so I'm still on my phase where I didn't know how to act towards you. Hope you will not get tired of me too."

I told him.

"I'm not gonna get tired of you Type. I promise you that..you are just my only one and the last person that I'm gonna give in."
Tharn said and he pressed our foreheads together and started kissing me.

And we ended up doing it on the shower again.

                                                                   ⚛⚛⚛