Chapter 29

''Type wake up!''

Type is curling up on his bed and pulled the blanket to covered his face. He doesn't want to get up yet. He sleep late last night coz of his paper works.
He motioned for 5 more minutes and get back to sleep. When he got another tap on his back.

''Type wake up you're late!..Its your graduation today!'' 
Its his Mom waking him up.

He sit on his bed and narrowed his eyes..its already 7am. But their graduation will start at 9am.

''Mom its too early why did you wake me up?'' He whined.

''Type you need to get up so you can eat breakfast.'' his Mom answered in the kitchen.

Type let out a sigh and get off. He fixed his bed and went straight to the shower. He flinched when the water hit his skin.
He was rubbing the soap on his body when he remember Tharn.

''Did he knows that its my graduation today?''
Type asked himself. Its 1year had past that he did not heard any news from Tharn. He did not even posted on his social media account. And he did not hear any news from his family.

''I bet he did not remember about me at all. He already moved on so maybe I should do the same too.''
Type told himself. He finished taking shower and put on a towel on his waist.
Get out of the shower and put on his black pants and his White long sleeves.

''Type!'' his Mom called him from the kitchen.

''Yes Mom''  He went out and go straight to the kitchen.

''Come here eat breakfast now.'' He seated and start eating breakfast when Tharn's face appeared on his mind. He miss him and he knows that to himself. He just started eating breakfast and drink his coffee while his mom takes a shower.

After he eat he went to the balcony and sit on the chair while waiting for his Mom.

He scrolled on his IG while sipping his coffee. Until he went across Tharns post 3months ago with a caption

''I'm sorry''

Its a picture of him in a hospital bed with an oxygen and dextrose on his arms.
He was smiling but his eyes is full of sadness and longing.

Type got a little bit nervous while he was staring on Tharns picture. He lost so much weight. And the dark circle under his eyes is visible. And that post is 3months ago that's the last post on his IG. He was about to stalk on Tharn's other account on social media when his mom called him.

''Type? Let's Go..''
He get up to walked inside his room and get his academic gown. He shake off the nervousness that started to creep out on his chest.

The ceremony started at 9am sharp. And the schools hall is full of student and parents both with a happy smile on their faces but not Type. He can't concentrate on the ceremony he felt so uncomfortable with his seat.

He was keep thinking about Tharn's post. And he got startled when his mom tap him. He was being called on the stage its his turn to get his diploma and he was spacing out. Type get up on his seat and walked up to the stage.

After their graduation he went out of the hall and get his phone. He dialed Tharn's num but its already unavailable. He attempt to dialed but still the same.

He was holding his phone when his friend approached him all smiling and happy.

''Type? Are you Okay? You look tensed. What's wrong?'' Mild asked him.

He let out a deep sigh and answered them.

''Do you have any news about Tharn?..'' He asked them.