Chapter 21 - Wow, a cheesy confession, huh? (T)

"S-so! What should we do now?" Iruma asked.

"Since we are house guests, it's only kind to clean up after ourselves."

"R-right!"

I look over to Himiko, ignoring everyone else. She's still looking down on the floor... I mean with all the shit she's told me last night it's only natural... How could I even help distrac-

"HEYYYY TEN-TEN STOP LOOKING AT HIMI AND HELP US CLEAN, GAY ASS!"

I sigh. "Quit being so loud, will ya? There's still people sleeping."

"Changing the subject are we?"

"I ain't changing shit! Whatever I'm gonna put stuff away or something."

"'Or something'..." Cuntkichi repeats. This is gonna be a long week...

Soon enough, we finish up. For the most part anyways.

"Soooooooo. You guys wanna hang outside? Go somewhere? Touch grass?" The day Cuntkichi goes missing will be the day god loves me.

"We c-could go shopping or to the cafe..." Iruma mutters.

"Shopping? Borrring. Plus, I got banned from one of those stores."

"Told ya your job couldn't last." Himiko sneers.

"Hey, how was I supposed to know that the employee's discount doesn't mean everything is free?"

"It's just a discount, dumbass. It doesn't mean everything's free."

Cuntkichi gasps dramatically at Himiko's response. I can't help but snicker at her response.

"Language!"

"Anywayyy..." Rantaro buds in. "We're all in agreement, right? Cafe?"

We all reply with a yes and head outside to the cafe. A normal one this time which kinda bums me out a bit...

We get in and get our seats and orders. Because the most seats a table could get was four, me and Himiko share a table of two, ignoring Cuntkichi's annoying quips.

"I didn't expect you to be someone to like sweet coffee..." Himiko states.

"I didn't expect you to get some black coffee. How can ya survive nothing but bitterness?"

"Hey, in my defense, black coffee helps wake me up some more. Plus, it's a good distraction."

I get reminded again on what she told me last night. I shake it off and try to lighten the subject.

"Pff, you're just saying that cuz you really wanna be more edgy and different." Nailed it.

Himiko pouts at me which was kinda cute.

"Not true!"

"Very true actually. What, d'you listen to emo bands like Green Day and My Chemical Romance all day?"

"My taste isn't that emo! Interesting that you'd even bring up those, what do you listen to em?" She makes a sly smile at me. I groan playfully.

"Hey c'mon I'm supposed to make fun of you!"

"Well now we all know your music tastes-"

"Shut it! It's not even my thing!"